Should I, or shouldn't I?

catocom

Professur said:
Oh, man, this chicken noodle is some weak ass shite. I need flavour, damnit.
It probably wouldn't matter much what you ate, as far as taste. There won't
be much taste at this point.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I just had pizza for dinner :D

Yum acidy tomato sauce and dairy-ish cheese :D

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I'd a gone for the chili dog myself, even if it comes back up, it's still pretty good going down.

K62

Professur said:
Dealing with a nasty case of stomach flu, here. Haven't eaten in 24 hours. Clear liquids only. I'm trying to decide wether I should chance getting some lunch, or hold off. Maybe just go get a small carton of milk.

Hmm. The first time I sailed, we got into good sea state. I was feeling like shit.

One of the boys looked at me and said "If you are going to eat anything, eat peaches. They taste as good coming up as they did going down"

Some peaches, b'y?

Inkara1

If you don't want me set me free
One day it's fine and next it's black
So if you want me off your back
Come on and let me know
Should I stay or should I go?

Mare

K62 said:
Hmm. The first time I sailed, we got into good sea state. I was feeling like shit.

One of the boys looked at me and said "If you are going to eat anything, eat peaches. They taste as good coming up as they did going down"

Some peaches, b'y?

they told you peaches because of the syrup in them...can peaches actually (the syrup) helps calm the stomach, something about the sweet. Coca cola syrup works too. It might come back up but it helps stop vomitting. No dairies Prof, liquid diet till you know you can hold that down, and start eating with a BRAT diet...banana'a,rice,apple sauce,toast.

Professur

Fuck that. Today's lunch is a double bacon cheese burger, onion rings, and a large cola. Full speed ahead, and damn the torpedos. I'd rather hurl like a man, than eat like an infant. And I'm done starving.

On a happier note, I'm down to 158lbs from 170lbs. A few more days of this, and I'll be able to fit back into my tux.

Professur

That's one helluva incubation time, doncha think?

Oh, Rob, forgot to mention. Remember how you and Tonks felt so crappy when you got into Mtl. It wasn't just you. Our entire clan felt just as bad once we got home. No idea what it might have been, but it was real.

unclehobart

Professur said:
Fuck that. Today's lunch is a double bacon cheese burger, onion rings, and a large cola. Full speed ahead, and damn the torpedos. I'd rather hurl like a man, than eat like an infant. And I'm done starving.

On a happier note, I'm down to 158lbs from 170lbs. A few more days of this, and I'll be able to fit back into my tux.
I dont think Ive been 158 since I was 10 years old.

unclehobart

I just grew too fast. I hit my max height and shoe size by 9. By the time I entered sport at 13, I had the body of a 19 year old ... and the gut of a teamster.

Professur

Burger's down, with a few rings and half the cola. I hope like hell my taste buds come back soon. I miss them.