sigh...

tonksy

no computer...money's being an issue...5 days into a lo carb diet, tired, wanna burst into tears for no reason. what a crap day.

PostCode said:
What parts ya need?
if you mean computer parts, none...i think. apparently there is some memory issues but steve thinks that he can fix it with stuff we have between us. problem is is that steve is a busy dude, you know? it's a shame though. i was hoping to spend friday working on rebuilding my harddrive with all the shit i'll need, java, flash, antivirus etc.

Well, if'n ya need any parts, give me a ring. I probably have something here I can send your way.

Aw heck, I bet you could do it . . .

DSC00589sm.JPG

Generally each thing will only fit into the right plug-in thingy's. Kinda like the different shaped blocks that fit into the different shaped holes.

PostCode said:
Well, if'n ya need any parts, give me a ring. I probably have something here I can send your way.
thanks. i'll keep that in mind.
RM? i prefer to let the people with the knowledge work on my computer...i'm funny that way :)

that's what took me to HWC in the beginning...puter fucked up...I slowly learned how to fix it piece by piece.

Great pic, RM

Serious hardware issue somewhere. Either PS, RAM, or mobo. My bet's mobo.

No biggie, as I have spare mobo and case at home, and she had 512 MB of PC133 which we'll re-use. It's just gonna take me a day or two to get it assembled, get an OS on it, etc.

Plus, today is K's birthday, so that takes a time bite.

Oh, Puh-Leese. :rolleyes: get your priorities straight, men. Surely you're not gonna put a little thing like your wife's birthday before performing CPR on a computer. I mean, she'll have lots of them. And lord knows, the last thing a woman want's reminded of, is her age.

Professur said:
Oh, Puh-Leese. :rolleyes: get your priorities straight, men. Surely you're not gonna put a little thing like your wife's birthday before performing CPR on a computer. I mean, she'll have lots of them. And lord knows, the last thing a woman want's reminded of, is her age.

I'll let you explain that to her. :p

Professur said:
I tried to imagine how my wife would act under similar circumstances and you know what? I don't want to. :eek:

chcr said:
I tried to imagine how my wife would act under similar circumstances and you know what? I don't want to. :eek:

Saturday is my fiancee's birthday as well. She's been dropping hints, and leaving catalogs open (with tennis bracelets circled in them) around for about 3 weeks. Now I know, for sure, that she wants that RAM upgrade for the computer. :lol:

Back