sigh...

i have a tennis bracelet. i never wear it. it's gold. i wear silver.

steve? get to it when you can. i can always use rob's or the girls' when they aren't. i miss my music though...and bespelled.

Your music is backed up on Rob's machine. Make him play it in the background.

As for Bespelled, Not much I can do...

HomeLAN said:
Your music is backed up on Rob's machine. Make him play it in the background.

As for Bespelled, Not much I can do...
i have the code thinger to reregister it...i just have to put my hands on it.

Eat a nice big steak and then have wet sex

not necessarily in that order

then cry iffin' ya need too

I think I'm crackin up too. I have puppies here again, and I had 3 go within 15 minutes unexpectedly...and I'm sitting here now all teary and wishin I could just go bawl.

I don't know if it's loving the puppies too much or just the end of my rope, but :(

Leslie said:
I think I'm crackin up too. I have puppies here again, and I had 3 go within 15 minutes unexpectedly...and I'm sitting here now all teary and wishin I could just go bawl.

I don't know if it's loving the puppies too much or just the end of my rope, but :(

Cheer up, Leslie! They went to good homes. You did the right thing. If you want, I can bark for you, but I don't think you'll hear it. :(

Professur said:
Oh, Puh-Leese. :rolleyes: get your priorities straight, men. Surely you're not gonna put a little thing like your wife's birthday before performing CPR on a computer. I mean, she'll have lots of them. And lord knows, the last thing a woman want's reminded of, is her age.
. . . you know damn well that either way you play it your asking for trouble.

Gato_Solo said:
Saturday is my fiancee's birthday as well. She's been dropping hints, and leaving catalogs open (with tennis bracelets circled in them) around for about 3 weeks. Now I know, for sure, that she wants that RAM upgrade for the computer. :lol:

You know, I was just thinking today that I'd like a nice bracelet for my birthday. I guess we'll see if Chris is psychic come Dec 13 :D

i need to try and wear more bracelets. i have a few but i got out of the habit of wearing them because of children or waitressing. rings too (although i love them), mainly i wear earrings and necklaces.
nix? have you been dropping hints?

tonksy said:
nix? have you been dropping hints?

Hints????

Hints????

Whew, you have a limited understanding of us guys. Nixy, what you should do is grab him by the appropriate appendage and say, "Earrings, my birthday, Dec. 13th, circled in red on the calender." We ain't psychic and we don't take hints. :rolleyes:

chcr said:
Hints????

Hints????

Whew, you have a limited understanding of us guys. Nixy, what you should do is grab him by the appropriate appendage and say, "Earrings, my birthday, Dec. 13th, circled in red on the calender." We ain't psychic and we don't take hints. :rolleyes:
Amen Brother.

Would be a much simpler world if the wimmens ever figured this out.

PuterTutor said:
Amen Brother.

Would be a much simpler world if the wimmens ever figured this out.
Ditto.

Gid knows how many times women have been in a huff at me because I didn't pick up on hints. An equal number of people got the 'Give it to me straight I'm not psychic' talk too :D

Raven said:
Ditto.

Gid knows how many times women have been in a huff at me because I didn't pick up on hints. An equal number of people got the 'Give it to me straight I'm not psychic' talk too :D

I prefer, "Y'know, I seem to have left my psychic ability in my other jacket.":D

you know...there is a good rule of thumb that when a woman says "look honey! these boots are real cute!" it means "i want it". how blunt do we need to be? but also, i'm not going to demand one particular thing for a holiday. where is the surprise in that?

tonksy said:
you know...there is a good rule of thumb that when a woman says "look honey! these boots are real cute!" it means "i want it". how blunt do we need to be? but also, i'm not going to demand one particular thing for a holiday. where is the surprise in that?

There's also a good rule of thumb that says "No matter what you get her, she'll never be completely satisfied". BTDT, got the T-shirt. Why do you think I hate buying jewelry? My fiancee could stand there at the jewelry department for 30 minutes, looking at one piece in particular, so I'll buy that piece for a surprise, and she'll exchange it 2 days later because 'that's not the piece she wanted'. That is why hints don't work. I'm sure I'm not the only man who has dealt with that, either...;)

Gato_Solo said:
There's also a good rule of thumb that says "No matter what you get her, she'll never be completely satisfied". BTDT, got the T-shirt. Why do you think I hate buying jewelry? My fiancee could stand there at the jewelry department for 30 minutes, looking at one piece in particular, so I'll buy that piece for a surprise, and she'll exchange it 2 days later because 'that's not the piece she wanted'. That is why hints don't work. I'm sure I'm not the only man who has dealt with that, either...;)
well sure. some women are like that. :shrug:
but definitely not all.

Yep, my wife admired a bracelet at a jewelry store once. Went so far as to try it on and she looked like she loved it. Her b-day was a month away. So, of course the next week I went back and bought that bracelet. $250 or so. Gave it to her and she said "What did you get this for, you know I don't wear bracelets?"

:disgust2:

Back