So Friday Night...

Nixy said:
Did anybody notice that he edited his first post yesterday? :D

I hadnt noticed. I only knew the situation because PT had quoted it. Now if we can report that to the proper authorities...

I need to change my answer to the 'if you could hurt your enemy' thread ...

As a mother of three teenagers, believe me .. if you were anywhere around my daughter, I would rip you a million new assholes all over your body without thinking twice. So would her brothers.

So has this dumbass punk been banned yet?

So, I guess I am in need of clarifying my post. See, I got a rather angry comment about what I said about this dumbass here - about how if he were anywhere near my daughter, I'd rip him a new asshole. Well, in the angry comment I was advised that he should be 'killed' period, not just if he was near my daughter. The PM did not come from the thread starter.

Umm... just making sure that we all are on the same page. I never said he (the thread starter) needed to be *killed*, I think that statement is more politically uncorrect that anything I ever said in the first place. Secondly, I was not suggesting, nor would I ever suggest, that my daughter alone is in anyway the only person in the world worth protecting though I would protect her with every fiber of my being.

I did clarify this with the person who had the big ignorant problem with my post and I guess all is well (though his post to me pissed me off beyond belief) but I wanted to make sure that no one else took offense to what I wrote.

Also, if you think the thread started needs to be killed that's your opinion. I don't need to know that.

Back