So hey, anyone object to unbanning me?

Gotholic

I was always told this was a probation period but now you're telling me that was a lie?
???
Are you going to answer the questions?

spike, I think it would be prudent to quote for Gonz where it was said this whole thing was just a probation period.

On a further note, if it was originally a probation period but then turned out to be permanent, it would not necessarily make it a lie. A lie is a deliberate telling of a falsehood. Just because it may have been untrue, does not make it a lie unless the intent was there.

catocom

app
Time, flowing like a river
Time, beckoning me
Who knows when we shall meet again
If ever
But time
Keeps flowing like a river
To the sea
Goodbye my love, Maybe for forever
Goodbye my love, The tide waits for me
Who knows when we shall meet again
If ever
But time
Keeps flowing like a river (on and on)
To the sea, to the sea
Till it's gone forever
Gone forever
Gone forevermore
Goodbye my friends, Maybe forever
Goodbye my friends, The stars wait for me
Who knows where we shall meet again
If ever
But time
Keeps flowing like a river (on and on)
To the sea, to the sea
Till it's gone forever
Gone forever
Gone forevermore

valkyrie

Not gonna happen. Insufficient membership & those that are left have pre-established opinions.

However, a decision was made, for the peace of the board. It's done. Can we all move on now?

spike, you're not getting back in.
Decision is made. Thank you for (finally) making the decision, Gonz.
The KK becomes the new RW forum. ;)

Carry on everyone!

valkyrie

The thought of someone routinely destroying your fear mongering again has to be terrifying for you.
Meh... it would be "fear mongering" if anyone paid attention to what was said. No one cares, really. I read... "Obama is an evil communist Nazi!... blablablablablabla...." and I just scroll up the page. :rolleyes: No one takes these statements seriously. :horse: Most of the threads posted by certain people I don't even bother to open anymore. It's the same old boring shit. It has nothing intelligent to say and adds nothing. :shrug:

Cerise

Apparently spike has worn out his welcome in the RW.

You can wish all you want that the KK is the RW if it makes you feel better.......but it's not.

spike

Who made this decision and what exactly was the decision? How long a term of good behavior do I need before I can post in the RW?

Also, it'd be interesting to know how many more infractions RM has to commit before any action is taken?

You going to answer these question Gonz? They're not unreasonable.

Gotholic

You going to answer these question Gonz? They're not unreasonable.

The questions were answered. It should be obvious

Who made this decision

Leslie and Gonz.

and what exactly was the decision?

Leslie restricted you to only posting in the KK. Later, she only restricted you from posting in the TRW. The policy is that only the original admin can undue the decision made. Gonz cannot change what was decided due to a conflict of interest. What Gons did decided to do was uphold policy.

How long a term of good behavior do I need before I can post in the RW?

Your restriction is indefinite. But never say never. ;)

Also, it'd be interesting to know how many more infractions RM has to commit before any action is taken?

It appears the number is not defined. I would think it would depend on the degree of severity.

spike

The questions were answered. It should be obvious

No, they weren't answered.

Leslie and Gonz.

How do you know this? When was Leslie around?

Later, she only restricted you from posting in the TRW.

I never saw anything indicating Leslie made this decision. How do you know this?

The policy is that only the original admin can undue the decision made. Gonz cannot change what was decided due to a conflict of interest. What Gons did decided to do was uphold policy.

That would be ridiculous if the original admin is not around. Leslie has not been around for quite some time.

Your restriction is indefinite. But never say never. ;)

How do you know this? What part of the decision making process are in?

It appears the number is not defined. I would think it would depend on the degree of severity.

Given the severity and frequency is much higher than anything I have done I think this a flawed guess. Not to mention his are unprovoked and mine were all in response to another attack.

Seems it depends on something else.

Gotholic

I do not have any inside knowledge. Aside from my mentioning Leslie loosened up your restriction (I presumed) and how many infractions it takes to get KK'd, all your answers are within this thread.