So hey, anyone object to unbanning me?

Winky

can you read sign?

24352yg.jpg

spike

Hey Cerise, that was a random pic from the interwebs. Did you think the little guy in Winky's post was actually what Winky looks like?

You feeling ok today?

spike

:horse: imagine if I just post emoticons like Winky does and overtake his post count. Anyone think some OCD will kick in?

spike

It would only take 14 posts right? Winky probably wouldn't do anything to prevent it ya think?

valkyrie

Apparently spike has worn out his welcome in the RW.

You can wish all you want that the KK is the RW if it makes you feel better.......but it's not.
You, Jim Peel and Winky have all turned the KK into TRW forum. ;) Like it or not, you all come here to interact with those that turn their back to you. :moon:

Cerise

The only reason I come here is to mock lil spikey! That's why it's called KK.

Everything else goes into the RW.

But I have gotten the impression that those who post RW type threads in here are feelin' a little sorry for monkey boy and tossing him a bone.

Cerise

If you are referring to yourself as the one who "turns their back" I wanted to say thank you for that RW boycott on behalf of spike you're currently walking.

It's like the 2 birds, 1 stone theory in action.

;)

catocom

But I have gotten the impression that those who post RW type threads in here are feelin' a little sorry for monkey boy and tossing him a bone.

I don't Start threads in here, but I will post.
I can't help it...I just can't let some comments stand unchallenged, no matter where they are.:evil2:

valkyrie

I have my doubts over your sympathy claim for Spike. ;) Look at all of the RW-type threads started here in the KK by other members (not just Spike). I doubt that anyone is doing that to "toss him a bone." They do it because they're hungry to troll, just like you're doing with the post below...
If you are referring to yourself as the one who "turns their back" I wanted to say thank you for that RW boycott on behalf of spike you're currently walking.

It's like the 2 birds, 1 stone theory in action.

;)
I was not referring to myself as the one who "turns their back" but I will accept your humble gratitude and submission. I suppose you've spent so much time here in the KK following Spike that you didn't notice. :)