So, I finally meet a man

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
And now I have to deal with the being an hour apart monday to friday :(

When he gets a car in a month or so I think he will visit me more often than that but until then I am sad :(

One phrase for you.

Quality is more important than Quantity.

In other words, make it good when he's there, he'll come back. ;)

Yeah, I am not worried about loosing him. I just dislike this missing h im feeling I have in my tummy.

*hugs Nixy*

Congrats, sweety! It couldn't happen to a nicer girl. I hope he properly appreciates you... and if he doesn't, we'll all come up there and chastise him. :)

He is so nice to me. He makes me feel SO special, like there is noone else like me. And I miss him SO much :crying4:

Ok, well, I kinda guessed that part already.
How about:
How tall is he? what color hair/long, short/straight, curly
what courses is he taking ......hobbies
stuff like that

Nixy said:
I just dislike this missing h im feeling I have in my tummy.

Stop it. You just met him. You don't know him well enough to sleep, err nevermind, to pay his phone bill. Don't get caught up in the excitement & lose focus of school & actually getting to know him :cool:

For the first two years Rusty and I were together, we only saw each other on weekends. Many daily phone calls but I'm convinced it was the best thing for us in the "I can't get enough of you" stages so we didn't get sick of each other. :)

Nixy said:
He is so nice to me. He makes me feel SO special, like there is noone else like me. And I miss him SO much :crying4:

you know he feels the same. dont worry Nix, if it helps you guysll be in each others arms and dont let go. seems like a great guy so i wish you both the best of luck.

Q said:
Ok, well, I kinda guessed that part already.
How about:
How tall is he? what color hair/long, short/straight, curly
what courses is he taking ......hobbies
stuff like that

He is about 5'9" (I am ataller than him when I wear my boots), his hair is kinda long, it's a bit below his ears, kinda 70's esque (I like it), straight red hair, he is taking computer programming at college and he absolutely LOVES music.

greenfreak said:
For the first two years Rusty and I were together, we only saw each other on weekends. Many daily phone calls but I'm convinced it was the best thing for us in the "I can't get enough of you" stages so we didn't get sick of each other. :)

That is what I am thinking about this whole relationship thing.

Looking back to yesterday I don't think it was so much a "I miss him specifically" thing that caused the tummy pains (although I do miss him) but a "I don't want to be here (at school) alone thing" and he was the first I thought of.

Gonz said:
Nixy said:
I just dislike this missing h im feeling I have in my tummy.

Stop it. You just met him. You don't know him well enough to sleep, err nevermind, to pay his phone bill. Don't get caught up in the excitement & lose focus of school & actually getting to know him :cool:

Don't worry buddy, I plan to do this right :)

Back