So, is there any word...

you aren't married yet? Holy crap, there must be 124,000 Justices of the Peace in Brooklyn alone :D

Nope, nothing at all. I would love to go out there and meet y'all. But financially and vacation-wise, that would be an impossibility next year.

And I'm not giving up 10 days in paradise with my husband for any of you. Sorry, but them's my priorities. :D

Professur said:
So, does this mean I can't get a boat?

You can get a boat but I dunno how it's gonna do you any good if it's in Kansas :p

On that note...I like the water and flying into Kansas looks like it would be $800 return on the July holiday weekend :eek:

Don't know where I'll be job wise when I graduate...we'll have to wait and see how much if any time I can get off (of course flying in for a weekend if the cost is decent to wherever it ends up being will definately be an option this year since I won't be saving for school in the fall) before I can say yes one way or another to something...but, I will be there if I can!

chcr said:
Heck, I could drop Dara at her folks outside KC and go on unless she wants to come.
Funny that post should come right after the mention of sex in Kansas. :D

Professur said:
So, does this mean I can't get a boat?
There's a nature park with a creek a block over....sounds like a challenge :D
chcr said:
I've had sex in Kansas. Not, however, with the lovely Dara.
First time for everything, I guess. :D
Nixy said:
On that note...I like the water and flying into Kansas looks like it would be $800 return on the July holiday weekend :eek:
Cam and I can point you to cheap tickets.....trust us. ;) Try departing/arriving from Buffalo instead of Int'l airports for instance....
greenfreak said:
Hmmm let's see.... Bermuda or Kansas?

Sorry. No contest. :p
Jeeez....ouch! :(

:p

That sounds great! You guys could actually get to meet the infamous PT. Maybe even Pt'sMissus. I've got lodging in various places around KC, you guys are just over the border a bit, aren't you?

btw, I'd love to host it myself, maybe in a year or two. AND, we have the accommodations for an extra six built in. If we can get rid of the damn kids that is.

Nixy said:
You can get a boat but I dunno how it's gonna do you any good if it's in Kansas :p
Might get close if he comes down the east coast, FL, back up through the gulf,
then see if it'll power up the Miss. :swing:

Oh BTW, I Might try to make it if Mir, and Cam host.
It might be strenuous, but I think I can make KS.

I know how to get cheap tickets to kansas. I call dibs on a kids bedroom (if I can swing going)

hell I can even get to the airport to Mir & Cams workplace without directions at this point.

Nixy said:
How would I get to Buffalo though? :eyebrow:
Buses? Friends? Car? Only a suggestion...use a US border town.

BUF to ICT - $279 for July '06 dates (as an example).....figure out if theres another way to save $500 bucks. ;)

Mirlyn said:
Buses? Friends? Car? Only a suggestion...use a US border town.

BUF to ICT - $279 for July '06 dates (as an example).....figure out if theres another way to save $500 bucks. ;)

Very true, I could take a bus for like $100 return prolly

Back