So is this place dead or what?

IDLEchild

I pop in every now and then and I literally feel tumble weeds blowing by. What gives? This use to be a lively place.

Professur

Politics happened. Everyone got tired of the constant bitching, and noone was willing to just ban the bitchers.

catocom

yeah, ...some people just don't know how to grow a thick skin,
at all, and or quick enough.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Politics happened. Everyone got tired of the constant bitching, and noone was willing to just ban the bitchers.

The things that happened:
- Politics
- Growing up
- Getting a life and enjoying it more than forums
- Facebook *puke*

valkyrie

yeah, ...some people just don't know how to grow a thick skin,
at all, and or quick enough.
I think a lot of people have left mainly because of the bitching and attacks. It got tiresome. I've put people on my Ignore List and I've never done that on any board before. It has nothing to do with thick skin. It's just such a waste of time scrolling through the attacks and negative sniping to get to one valued response that it makes it not worth my time to be here anymore.

I've already got one foot out the door and only come back to check every once in a while. There doesn't seem to be anything of value posted here on this board anymore.

valkyrie

yes it does. :p
No it doesn't. I haven't used the Ignore List until recently. Scrolling through the bull shit just got too tedious. Now that's all I see is the little blank boxes stating that the person is on my Ignore List. :shrug: There's nothing being posted here that's worth reading anymore.

I've been on a lot of other boards, some that had very little administration on them at all. I've never had to use an Ignore List before. The trolls there get bashed by the other members when they shit on the threads, so that's how it gets handled and you don't get the pages and pages and endless pages to scroll through to get to anything worth reading. Justice is hand out swiftly and the newbies who've come to troll learn pretty fuckin' quick which threads are meant for trolls and which are not.

Winky

Death to the internetz

seocoh.jpg

Winky

I suppose if their mammalian brain is all they have to work with
we shouldn’t expect too much from them.