So...what are you doing on the 31st?

MrBishop

Halloween/ The Feast of Samhain/ All Souls Day

So, what are you doing this year?

The Bish household is buying candies and sugary snacks and working the door. Last year, my son was too young to really appreciate it and slept through most of it, so we turned off the lights and pretended not being there. Next year, we'll be doing the rounds with JAG all dressed up and ready to get us candy.

Before JAG came along, we used to go to Camelyn's place for the Halloween bash to beat all bashes. Usually involving 3-4 apartments and lots of fluidity.

So... Hide out? OPen door? Taking the kids out? Religious Holiday? Church?

AlphaTroll

Oh, the usual - ritual virgin sacrifices, seducing the young, corrupting the innocent, howling at the moon, sucking the will to live from cheerleaders..........reminds me I have to polish my cauldron.

MrBishop

AlphaTroll said:
Oh, the usual - ritual virgin sacrifices, seducing the young, corrupting the innocent, howling at the moon, sucking the will to live from cheerleaders..........reminds me I have to polish my cauldron.

Ooh...I'll be right over!!

Merry meet!

Rose

How's Cam been lately, anyway? I've not seen her around in quite a bit. :(

Myself, I dunno what I'll do. It's the hubby's birthday so we'll probably go to his sister's house for cake and whatnot and then walk the two neices and nephew around for candy, while working the door handing out more candy. *sigh*

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
It will be my Anniversary, so I'll probably spend the evening in bed. :D

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Sending the missus out with the young 'uns while I merrily pass out corn beef & cabbage to all the kiddies. It'll look all pretty too, wrapped in the red, green & white turkey paper with the expensive yellow bow on top. I don't think I'll wear my beard & bunny costume this year. Just nekid with food packages should suffice.

BlurOfSerenity

i have to work til 8:00pm that night, but me and my friends may go bowling afterward in our halloween garb. or maybe we'll just chill out... i dunnos.

freako104

i said it before: i will be the s/m demon. i will have both my flogger whips wiht me,my glow in the dark nail paint,glow in the dark body paint,and my blacklight reactive batwings

Uki Chick

MrBishop said:
Halloween/ The Feast of Samhain/ All Souls Day

So, what are you doing this year?

We'll be opening the door at first for the little ones to come and get their candy. So adorable!!! Especially the tiny ones. After that, it's party, party, party!!! Can't drink too much though, gotta be the designated driver, as usual.

Mirlyn

Hope to catch the reruns of the old scary Halloween movies.

Gotta work Saturday. Dont know my schedule yet, but its usually 9-10 am, so probably nothing big.

Kawaii

Halloween's on the 31st? I had no idea. :confused: I might mix up some potions or something. Can someone spare some virgin hair?

Professur

Distributing miniatures of JD and SC to the kiddies. None of this rotting their teeth out with candy.

tommyj27

Not really Banned
AlphaTroll said:
damn, at least i'm not a cheerleader. ;)

pc_builder

I'll be having a short party, then go to work at 9pm. The party, however, may continue after my departure.

It's on my usual day off, but they want me to work since it's supposed to be one of our busiest days of the year, aside from new year's.

Also, I had it off last year. And last year I gave out candy all night. Kids in costumes are adorable.

pc_builder

Next year, whether it's on my day off or not, I'm going to have a huge party. A REAL Halloween party. I almost can't wait.