so who's doing what ...

Nixy said:
I thought your dryer was broken Ku'u?

It still is. The Sears peoples can't come in 'til TUESDAY to fix it. Hello, like they're sooooo busy. :rolleyes:

Remember I was telling you I hadn't been to the laundromat in ages? Yup, that's where I spent my Saturday morning. Did you know it now costs $1.50 a load?!?! The last time I was there, it only cost $1.00 or so. Plus, the damn machines kept eating my quarters ... I think I spent close to $12.00 washing 4 loads of laundry.

*bitchslaps laundromat*

Hello, don't you live on a tropical Island? What's wrong with clotheslines?

I did laundry yesterday too at the laundrymat ... it's ... umm.. scary :D

we live in the rainiest part of the island so it's hard to line-dry clothes out here ... and wouldn't you know it? It poured .. all weekend long

PuterTutor said:
Hello, don't you live on a tropical Island? What's wrong with clotheslines?

Clotheslines work for some parts of the island. Hilo is too rainy for clotheslines to be practical.

Hilo is one of the wettest cities in the United States with over 128 inches (ten feet) of precipitation per year. In the rain forest a few miles northwest of Hilo, the average precipitation is over 300 inches per year!

http://observe.arc.nasa.gov/nasa/ootw/1995/ootw_951002/ob951002_more.html

it rained all bloody day here, but that's no dream shattered... ;)

i do recall ku'u and na mentioning that parts of the island group are a bit moist :)

But you still run around in skimpy little shorts and coconut bras right?

*So hoping they don't shatter all my dreams.*

In light of the fact that we've popped your bubbles with the rain thing, me and ku'u shall clank our coconut bras together .. whaddaya think. ku'u? ;)

Back