So...why do you hate Bill Gates and Microsoft?

hellsatan

I don't hate Bill Gates...

I hate Microsoft though, however I cannot switch to an alternate computer OS, as Linux will not allow me to run the processes I need to, and a Mac is not compatible with many things I require to surf the internet, such as network connections and active sync...

I hate Microsoft, because of all the times that Windows Millenium Edition (or Motherfûcker Edition as I affectionately named it:D) crashed, and I think it is the most unreliable Operating system I have ever come accross - It cost me several hours of work, which, had it not done, I could have gotten higher in my AS levels, as I lost 7 hours worth of coursework, as Motherfûker Edition, for some reason, erased the recent files I saved, including Programs and things stored in memory - It reset itself to a state about 3 or 4 days prior to the commencement of my major coursework frenzy... I still, to this day, do not know why it did it, or how it did it, or even how it could do it - My dad and several people I know think it is impossible that it did, yet all I know is that I lost that document and several other ones (luckily unimportant ones;))...

That set me back by 7 hours worth of quality coursework, so instead of re-starting it, I burned all the stuff I wanted onto 4 CD-RWs, formatted my machine, installed Windows XP, then copied the stuff I wanted back on to my machine:)

Bye bye Motherfûcker Edition:D

Thats the reason I hate Microsoft;)

Satan