So, you think there is life on other planets??

I do! how can their be soooo many galaxies and whatnot with billions of stars / planet systems for life not to happen somewhere else? I am not too sure we've been visited however, though i would not rule it out! :cool:

Professur

The question isn't Is there life out there. Of course there is. The question is Is there intelligent life out there. I'll reserve judgement on that until someone finds intelligent life on earth frst.

sbcanada

It didn't abduct me, but did I mention that I seen the street light when I was walking home from yo moma's house? ;)

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
Yes, of course there's other life out there.

As Professur said though, intelligent life is another matter. I'm betting that there is, but I wouldn't put too much money on it. ;)

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
I believe there are other lifeforms out there somewhere. I really hope we find proof for that in the near future. :)

$ponge

infinite

adj 1: having no limits or boundaries in time or space or extent or magnitude

I believe that anything and everything you can possibly imagine is out there. How can it not be? The posibilities are infinite.

I myself would like for someone to pick me up and take me for a ride :headbang:

nalani

I don't see how we can think we're the only life in the entire solar system ... for all we know, one of the OTC Members could be an alien from outter space .. or inner space .. or ... whereever .... :eek:

sbcanada

Many people believe there is only life on earth. We call them Christians. ;) God made the heavens, and the earth. That's what it says in the Bible. Notice the enphasis on earth? Why does he give it special enphasis? Because it is unique. It is special in that it has life on it. The rest of the universe is just a bunch of gas, planets, and rocks for us to look at and see the great wonder and power of our God.

Please don't flame my Christian ass. ;) :D

dude, take your head outta the book and look at the facts, the bible was written by man, man thinks and believes hes special, he ain't! just another piece of biological goop in the eyes of the universe ;)

Originally posted by nalani
I don't see how we can think we're the only life in the entire solar system ... for all we know, one of the OTC Members could be an alien from outter space .. or inner space .. or ... whereever .... :eek:

I ADMIT IT!! Don't call the feds, calling alpha 8, callin Alpha 8! we's been caught! :eek: :D:D

sbcanada

Originally posted by Justintime
dude, take your head outta the book and look at the facts, the bible was written by man, man thinks and believes hes special, he ain't! just another piece of biological goop in the eyes of the universe ;)

The Bible was written by the apostles, and God put it in their head what to write. It's a matter of faith. If you don't believe, that's fine, but don't go saying it's a bunch of crap.

I guess you believe in Evolution and Science huh? Well if all cells arise from pre-existing cells, where the fuck did the first cell come from? It just magically appeared? I don't fucking think so. Take your head outa your "modern-ape ass." :grumpy:

Originally posted by sbcanada

The Bible was written by the apostles, and God put it in their head what to write. It's a matter of faith. If you don't believe, that's fine, but don't go saying it's a bunch of crap.

I guess you believe in Evolution and Science huh? Well if all cells arise from pre-existing cells, where the fuck did the first cell come from? It just magically appeared? I don't fucking think so. Take your head outa your "modern-ape ass." :grumpy:

when you can be more mature and discuss this properly without blowin your lid i'll answer your post. :)