Southern living - the rules

Does anyone else find it funny that a gas engineer was burping a fish? :lol:

I know, I know...please don't explain the complexities of the 'swim bladder' to me...

CHIANG KHONG, Thailand -- In this photo released by World Wildlife Fund-National Geographic, two Thai fishermen show a 646-pound giant catfish they caught from the Mekong River in Chiang Khong district of Chiang Rai province, northern Thailand Saturday, June 11, 2005. Thai fishermen caught this giant catfish, believed to be the world's heaviest living freshwater fish, but it died after environmentalists and officials negotiated for its release to allow it to spawn, and then was eaten. (06/30/05 AP photo)

Along with four bushels of hushpuppies.

ALTON, Ill. --Tim Pruitt, of Alton, Ill., holds a 124-pound blue catfish that he hooked on the Mississippi River near Alton. The fish is 58 inches long and 44 inches around. It took Pruitt more than a half-hour to drag the fish into his boat. It is the largest of its kind in state history, and is expected to be certified a world record by the International Game Fish Association. (05/25/05 AP Photo/Handout photo provided by the Illinois Department of Natural Resources)

OK, that is one ugly fish.

Back