Spring is sprung!

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I saw a bird with a twig awhile ago, I can see grass, it's supposed to be above 0 all week, and,

THE GEESE CAME BACK!!

I'm so happeeeeeee!

in seattle it... it's rainy... soon ducks will be everywhere and my office parking lot will be half flooded...

Can you Canadians keep your damned geese this year? I'm sick of 'em shitting (larger than some dogs) all over the place.

As far as Seattle goes...from Detroit to the great WHITE north. I bet you feel culturally deprived.

On consideration, I think I wouldn't want the geese to freeze and die so that you can have clean shoes. :p

Flying rats & flea bags :D

Leslie, you have to freeze them...assuming you don't eat them immediately.

I actually walked from my car to my door today without having to step on any snow or ice (my landlord isn't so diligent with the shovelling)...it was AMAZING!!! The ground is actually SQUISHY!

I still miss the 22C and sunny weather we had in Greece though :mope:

That would be when again, daily?

Naah...only three to five times a week. Tacoma has it worse, though, hence the name "Tacoma aroma". North of Seattle you get almost nothing. Perhaps Renton would be a better choice. ;)

The sewer backed up into the laundry tub today while i was at work.

IT'S SPRING! :tardbang:

... so it's the summer Bikini's for you and Paul for the next few days heh?

... Cut a dash, and remember your image rights! ;)

(How is valaru in Bikinis - can he pull it off?)

best, BB x

... so it's the summer Bikini's for you and Paul for the next few days heh?

... Cut a dash, and remember your image rights! ;)

(How is valaru in Bikinis - can he pull it off?)

best, BB x

For a long time I thought Paul's last name was Valaru :lloyd:

...yes, the Valaru Bikini house was big wasn't it - and despite the urban myths - it wasn't ALL down to the model!

;)

as a completely unofficial and wholely untrained pub pyschiatrist with quite possibnly a spelling syndrome ...

my insincere but potentially expensive diagnosis would be:

provided it is the brain bleach and not the libido bleach, then-

- all is well ;)

Back