Spring is sprung!

A hellofalot. :(

I dunno, some of it is actually laying, so the ground is white again, and it's not done yet.

*sigh*

'laying'?

we use 'settling' if i take the meaning aright! :kiss:

I like snow- just not all that often!

Sunny here today, spring is frolliking and the days just seem to get longer and longer and longer ....

Snow, or rather flurries, all weekend and on my way in to work today...it's pretty to look at and at least it's not sticking, but the stuff that fell on Friday was wet...and froze into little land-mines all over the damn place. Chunks of innocent looking snow which are actually solid ice AND frozen to the ground.

Nice time for garages that specialize in underbody work lemme tell ya.

We didn't have any snow stay on the ground in Toronto last week...just up north in the country where Les is :p

Oh, I was driving on the 401 this morning and road construction signs are beginning to spring up...Canada's OTHER season is about to start...for those of you who don't know, Canada has two seasons...winter and road construction.

Well, while the cold and such is good for me because it holds off some construction jobs and gives me a chance to get more paper work done I bet the cold two weeks ago and the rain last week sure is pissing off the road workers :D

On a happier note...20C and sunny tomorrow :D

Back