Spring is sprung!

yeah spring. i just drove by some chick on the sidewalk in a bikini top and shorts... in new jersey. in march. unbelievable. shouldn't it be 38 degrees?

No. It should be the upper 50s/lower 60 though.

I'm all for global warming.

I actually had a desire to be without my light spring jacket and just in my t-shirt outside today...unfortunately I was 20 stories in the air with a harness on so getting my jacket off was not an option.

*imagines Paul (paul_valaru ) saying his last name over the phone ...

" underscore Valaru" :D *

..you can run but you can't hide ....

Ah, spring.

I've sown 35 pounds of grass seed, installed a fountain, planted 4 azalea bushes, another floral bush, 2 greenery shrubs, 10 potted flower bundles, 2 silver maples and 2 cherry willows. Since Saturday.

I haven't even turned the ground for the garden yet, and we are still not done trying to get some landscaping done on the place. We have 12 trees on order, another 15-20 tagged at my folks' place, 2 more to buy, and I'm afraid to know how many flowers bushes and/or shrubs. Then we plant onions, corn, bell peppers, tomatoes, tommy-toes (them little salad bar tomatoes for you city folk), pole beans, cucumbers, radishes, and carrots.

I pay 20 bucks a day plus meals and a twelve pack at quittin time. Applications accepted online.

Everyone in my family calls them cherry tomatoes and they're all from a little fishing village in Newfoundland...not a city in any sense of the word...

Ah, spring.

I've sown 35 pounds of grass seed, installed a fountain, planted 4 azalea bushes, another floral bush, 2 greenery shrubs, 10 potted flower bundles, 2 silver maples and 2 cherry willows. Since Saturday.

I haven't even turned the ground for the garden yet, and we are still not done trying to get some landscaping done on the place. We have 12 trees on order, another 15-20 tagged at my folks' place, 2 more to buy, and I'm afraid to know how many flowers bushes and/or shrubs. Then we plant onions, corn, bell peppers, tomatoes, tommy-toes (them little salad bar tomatoes for you city folk), pole beans, cucumbers, radishes, and carrots.

I pay 20 bucks a day plus meals and a twelve pack at quittin time. Applications accepted online.

No squash? :eek6:

I'm still over 6 weeks away from my planting season though the grass seed should be going down in 2 weeks or so. I still have t finish my side veranda and put up a fence before I'm allowed to start planting anything. :(

Weather is beautiful here in Texas today. Me and some of the boys from Texas Digital were out tossing a football around today.

Back