Starya.

K62

Pfft.. Justin Timberlake ripoff.

That was the worst insult I have ever taken. I would rather be called a buckethead ripoff.

750646_356x237.jpg

K62

I was just going to say the same. You have not a little of the JT about you.

Good facial hair. Hm

Pfft, c'mon! It's my Christmas break. It's pretty much the only time of the year when I can go a few days without shaving every day! :nerd:

Scanty

Pfft, c'mon! It's my Christmas break. It's pretty much the only time of the year when I can go a few days without shaving every day! :nerd:

Lol, I was being serious.

That's awesome Hobart. You almost look like Posh Spice with that hair.

tonksy

I love that picture! It was one of 2 he had made by the machine at Chuckie E. Cheese....see one time he did it as a joke on the machine that makes small pics and I carry it in my wallet. So the next time we went he makes 2 for me from the machine that makes 5 X 7's...I framed them. The other one is decidedly more sedate.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Ah that's awesome! So the navy league is kind of like a introduction to Sea cadets? We only have the sea cadets in New Brunswick I believe.

Maybe if he likes navy league, and sea cadets he will join the navy when he's 18 and end up in one of these uniforms?

Seattle.jpg

:grinyes:
I'm thinking it's a void filler - The Sea Cadets are sponsored in part by the MND, but there was nothing for the younger ones, so the Navy League stepped up and created and support a cadet corp to run alongside Sea Cadets. They all parade together every week and raise the colours together. My guy learned the basic parade moves on Wednesday, that's a riot!

And I can totally see him or his corpsmates ending up in uniform. It appears that a lot of them apply to and get into the Royal Military College in the end. So there's that, and just the skills he's gonna pick up over the next several years.