State of the Union address

AlphaTroll

chcr said:
:rofl:

Wasn't there a thread once about the State of the Union address????????

*Hence the name of the forum*

Yup yup and it has now become a thread about the state of Rose's undress.....so wonderfully OTC :D

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
AlphaTroll said:
Yup yup and it has now become a thread about the state of Rose's undress.....so wonderfully OTC :D

Huh? Wazzat? Rose is undressed, and I didn't get a peek?!? ;)

Rose

:rofl4:

*helps kick the thread in the right direction ...*

Mostly status quo, I guess, Oz. It was rather good. We be americans. We kick ass. That kind of stuff.

I didn't listen as in-depth as I would have liked. And while I like the principle behind it, mostly, I probably would have chosen better wording to flip France the bird. *lol* *referencing - the 'permission slip'*

Rose

:( I never said I was a good cheerleader. Just a cheerleader. We didn't have football - only basketball to cheer for. So there was never much need or call for any type of fancy schmancy jumpin's and whatnot. Just plain ol' fashion cheering. Rah. Rah. Rah. :p

:D

tonksy

Rose said:
:( I never said I was a good cheerleader. Just a cheerleader. We didn't have football - only basketball to cheer for. So there was never much need or call for any type of fancy schmancy jumpin's and whatnot. Just plain ol' fashion cheering. Rah. Rah. Rah. :p

:D
and i'll bet you were very effective :D

Ms Ann Thrope

Squiggy said:
I passed on the whole deal. Kinda obvious it would be a campaign speech...:D

on the best of years, the SOTU is laughable....More a party production than what its meant to be. :shrug:

I took a pass on it as well. In fact, can't remember the last time I listened to a SOTU speech without feeling acutely embarrassed, regardless of which party was delivering it. It scares me how seriously some people actually take the insincere prattle of a loosely disguised campaign speech. :shrug:

tonks said:
i used to smoke cigarettes under the bleachers during pep rally...same sentiment for the SOTU address.

Avoided pep rallies like the plague they were (in my high school they were a plague, honestly). You could usually find me in someone's basement, pupils dilated beyond the laws of physics, trying to talk about Carlos Castaneda and Aldous Huxley. :rofl3:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Rose said:
those smug looks and smirks were priceless!

Hey, they didn't come close to Teddy K's ambitious face contortions. That was worth every minute.