Stupid Terrorists

WND is just as much an opinion site as MoveOn.org maybe more. Just because you happen to agree with non-existant sexual indoctrination doesn't mean it's not totally opinion.

Anything from WND should be verified with a reputable newsource.

Anything from any site should be verified with a reputable news source ... provided you can ever find one. But if you read both sides, you usually find the truth lies somewhere in between.

Anything from any site should be verified with a reputable news source ... provided you can ever find one. But if you read both sides, you usually find the truth lies somewhere in between.

Seems reasonable to me. Problem being we got Gonz being critical of an article with built in editorisl but as you can see not critical at all if built in editorial agrees with his thoughts.

Just looking for some consistency.

I can guarantee you that there is more consistency for liberals here than for conservatives at the DU.

On second thought, that may not be true...conservatives get booted from there for disagreeing with the mob.

:thumbup: Well, the "subjective" truth anyway.

Terrorism is intended to kill or maim a multitude of victims & coerce the local population or gov't into a set of actions.

This fool doesn't quite measure up though I don't think many people would balk at the charge.

Right, if this fool had done the same thing but was muslim then he'd be a terrorist right?

-The fact, state, or right of preceding; priority: Applications arriving first will receive precedence.
-Priority claimed or received because of preeminence or superiority: The company asserted its precedence as the leading manufacturer of microchips.
-A ceremonial order of rank or preference, especially as observed on formal occasions: Recipients of military honors were called in order of precedence—highest ranking officers first.

Ok? So if this same fool was muslim you'd call him a terrorist?

Back