Swine Flu related idiocy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will. I really am not sure what I think about it myself, it's just that my doctor recommends it and since I have been getting them I have never gotten a flu. That's good enough for me....

And Smallpox vaccinations are a way of tagging and genetic record-keeping for the space aliens..... The Truth is Out There.

It's a flu variant...it's just one that can kill people who are not usually vulnerable to the regular flu. It spreads somewhat easier than the regular flu because it can survive on dry surfaces longer than the regular flu, even in sunlight. Your odds of getting it are therefore greater because you only need indirect contact with a carrier to get it yourself.

Urgent lawsuit filed against FDA to halt swine flu vaccines; claims FDA violated federal law

"The FDA is required by law to establish that a vaccine is safe and effective before it can be given to the public," said Turner. "We are arguing that they did not establish that the vaccine was effective, and did not establish that it was safe. They are trying to get it on the market by a waiver."

To date, the FDA has produced absolutely no scientific evidence documenting safety tests for any of these swine flu vaccines. There are no published studies, no records of any clinical trials, and no publicly-available paper trail demonstrating that any safety testing was done whatsoever. There is no researcher who has publicly put their name on the record declaring the vaccines to be safe, and no FDA official has ever stated that scientifically-valid safety testing has ever been conducted on the vaccine / adjuvant combinations now being distributed across America.

As long as it's a choice, we're free to take our chances.

Me & mine...never had a flu vaccine - won't start now.

now wait a minute...
does one that has it have All the symptoms, or just one,
'cause right now I got a little "Confusion".:p
I think they're referring to confusion that you didn't have before Cat. ;)

(j/k)

As long as it's a choice, we're free to take our chances.

Me & mine...never had a flu vaccine - won't start now.

They make Dara have one but I won't get one either.

Dara, as a medical care professional, is in a slightly different postion than we are. Although, does her profession increase your odds?

I think they're referring to confusion that you didn't have before Cat. ;)

(j/k)

They make Dara have one but I won't get one either.

Apparently there's a sizable movement by nurses in NY against being forced to take the vaccine or lose their jobs.

First Daughters Not Vaccinated Against H1N1

President Obama's school age daughters have not been vaccinated against the H1N1 flu virus. White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs says the vaccine is not available to them based on their risk.

The Centers for Disease Control recommend that children ages 6 months through 18 years of age receive a vaccination against the H1N1 flu virus. At this time only children with chronic medical conditions are receiving the vaccination because their immune system is not strong enough to fight off the strain. The CDC also says a regular seasonal flu shot does not protect against the virus.

My son and I get one every year....he's got a respiratory issue (asthma) and I had a history of getting bronchitis with the flu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back