Tats-inking out your dreams

Are you Inked?

• I have Some Tattoos

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I have one tattoo

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • I don't have any Tattoos, but I'd love one!

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Keep 'dem needles away from my body, mo'fo!!

Votes: 10 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrBishop

Since we brought up the topic of Tattoos in the other trend, I thought to bring up Tats. Now...I'm not inked-up, havn't found the right one, though I've come close a few times. I used to design and sell Tattoos to local parlors (some of which are still in the books), and I'm designing my wife's next Tat...she already has 2, and is looking for that third :)

The question is: Are you Inked? What with? How many? and finally...can we see some pics?

I have no tatoos.

When i was younger i wanted one, fortunately i didn't do it.

Well at present I'd like to get one one day. BUT I don't really trust my judgement right now (being young and all), so I'll still wait a bit until I'm trully sure I wanna get one! :D

I think I would like one as well but like Vortex I am waiting until I am a little older before I make such a permenant decission.

nope, nothing but the accidental spot of ink from a drafting pen when it fell onto my finger.

oh, i got plenty of them, model making is a dangerous business. who'd have thought that pen and ink drawing would leave me with 3 stitches in my hand though? :D

ad others've said, no ink, just scars. ... :(

but anyhow, i'd like to get some tattoos... my mom is going to take me next year when i turn 18, and we'll both get one :)

I've got one tat, going to get another on my other arm when I get around to it. The only rule I have about tats is that you have to be able to cover them with normal short sleeve business attire. I don't want to have to wear long sleeve shirts to work for the rest of my life. I've got a pic of the tat I do have already, but it's at home. I'll try to remember tonight.

an old coworker of my mom's had to wear long sleeve shirts all the time, in the summer, too. i suspected him a cutter, personally.
but then, one day, the white shirt he was wearing was just thin enough that you could see a tattooed armband -- i believe it was barbed wire!

Back