That's one spicy chip!

POStech

Drivin' down highway 6 I stopped in a gas station to grab some snacks. I picked up a bag of Doritos fiery habanero (we don't have these in Canada).
Damn! It is the hottest chip I've ever had. I'll be filling up my siutcase with before i go home.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
They're not too bad. I prefer the hot & spicy porkrinds---occssionally, you get a bag of extra hot :D

Sharky

+1 for both

If you like those you might like Zapp's Hotter 'n Hot Jalapeno tater chips. You Yankees probably can't find them in the store, but Zapp's (bless their hearts) sells them mail-order.

Starya

Sounds yummy. Over here "spicy" usually just means "salty". :( The spiciest snack I've had so far is Flamin' Hot Cheetos. Got those in the mail from a friend.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
POStech...I thought you were speaking of the highway 6 that runs through guelph and such...I was excited for some new chips :(

chcr

Too cute for words
+1 for both

If you like those you might like Zapp's Hotter 'n Hot Jalapeno tater chips. You Yankees probably can't find them in the store, but Zapp's (bless their hearts) sells them mail-order.

Sounds good. I like hot but I don't like the flavor of habaneros myself. Jalapenos taste great though.

2minkey

bootlicker
Drivin' down highway 6 I stopped in a gas station to grab some snacks. I picked up a bag of Doritos fiery habanero (we don't have these in Canada).
Damn! It is the hottest chip I've ever had. I'll be filling up my siutcase with before i go home.

there's actually several varieties of 'spicy' type chips or similar products that are in canada and not the US. don't ask me what they are specifically, but i do remember noticing when i was in toronto a couple weeks ago. i prolly snapped a photo... when o can find my stupid USB dingus for my camera maybe i'll post a pic...

2minkey

bootlicker
if i remember correctly it was some kinda fairly hot/spicy formulation... someday, when i find my USB dingus, we may know...

around here we have tim's cascade chips - the jalapeno version is moderately spicy. but, then, that's my opinion, and i dump about a heaping teaspoon's worth of crushed red pepper on every slice of pizza i eat...

they have some really cool shit in thailand. my co-worker just got back from there, and he was going apeshit about the snacks. he took pictures, too.

which begs the question...

"who the fuck are these people, and why are their lives so boring that they snap pictures of salty snacks?"

POStech

Sorry for messin' with your head Nixy!
I'd say the hottest chip we have here in TO is the Miss Vicks Jalapeno. I'm sure there are some spicier chip if I go to china town.
I'm pissed too as I could only find one bag of those Doritos when I got to Dallas.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Sorry for messin' with your head Nixy!
I'd say the hottest chip we have here in TO is the Miss Vicks Jalapeno. I'm sure there are some spicier chip if I go to china town.
I'm pissed too as I could only find one bag of those Doritos when I got to Dallas.

There's a Jalapeno Pringles too...I dunno how spicey it is though (I saw it at the grocery store yesterday, I specifically looked at spicey chips because of this thread)