the #1 rule of being a kid in below freezing temps

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
is don't put your tongue on anything metal. EVERY kid knows that from day one.

so what does my just turned 10 year old son do today because he had to see for himself? :retard:

dumbass :lol2:

The trick is to pull off the tongue slowly, not quick like a band-aid :)

Hopefully you let him sit for a bit while you got the warm water to free him...let him learn the lesson at hand before one of his friends 'jumps off of a bridge' or something equally inane :)

he did it himself...just like a band-aid

then he comes home and says sheepishly...mom, i did something really stupid :lol:

Leslie said:

so what does my just turned 10 year old son do today because he had to see for himself? :retard:

Unless someone double dog dares you. :lol:

he won't admit to anyone having told him to...he says he just did it on a whim :shrug:

dumbass :tardbang:

Leslie said:

would yer believe I was tempted to go out and try that?? :lloyd:

Thank gods it's raining....

Oz
Off to therapy

:lloyd:

dumb.jpg

You know...I was just about 10 when I stuck my tongue to a lamp post in the dead of winter. Ripped it right off like a band-aid too, because there was no way in hell I was waiting around for someone to find me in that idiotic position.

I like to delude myself into thinking that this action is the sign of a curious mund, and a curious mind is a sign of intelligence.

Really I do.

Yep.

Camelyn said:
You know...I was just about 10 when I stuck my tongue to a lamp post in the dead of winter. Ripped it right off like a band-aid too, because there was no way in hell I was waiting around for someone to find me in that idiotic position.

I like to delude myself into thinking that this action is the sign of a curious mund, and a curious mind is a sign of intelligence.

Really I do.

Yep.

*soothing voice* There, there.... of course it is...

:rofl3:

Ms Ann Thrope said:
*soothing voice* There, there.... of course it is...

:rofl3:

I will hold on to my delusions untill the bitter end....

*sniff, sob*

Or, I could just admit that yeah, sometimes kids are idiots, and we ALL were kids ;)

(except Squiggy, who was a lurvely tadpole)

Uh... I did that too.... Found some metal thingie in the freezer that I decided looked like it needed licking... ripped it off like a bandaid as well. :lol:

BeardofPants said:
Uh... I did that too.... Found some metal thingie in the freezer that I decided looked like it needed licking... ripped it off like a bandaid as well. :lol:

:alienhuh: Please tell me this wasn't last week?

Back