the #1 rule of being a kid in below freezing temps

I don't remember ever doing that. Oh yeah. I remember why I never did that. When I was in preschool I watched some other kid stick his tongue to a lamp post. We were all laughing as the teacher went inside to get the hot water. After seeing that, I never got the urge to injure my tongue in such a manner just to "see what it's like".

Last week
Washing dishes
stopped to pour myself a glass of Coke and get ICE TRAY from the freezer
Moist hands, metal ice tray
Can you say...umh...Stickies!

I knew that you could. :) At least, it wasn't my tongue...tough I have heard of someone 'wattering the roses' in mid-winter and getting their schlong stuck to a hand-rail :s

Now THAT's gotta hurt!!

MrBishop said:
I knew that you could. :) At least, it wasn't my tongue...tough I have heard of someone 'wattering the roses' in mid-winter and getting their schlong stuck to a hand-rail :s

Now THAT's gotta hurt!!

Okay, now if it's that cold out - and correct me if I'm wrong, I do not profess to be an expert in the male anatomy - but wouldn't the lil' guy be practically crawling back in? How could a person possibly get too close to a rail while trying to whizz without whizzin' directly on the rail which would be stupid because of splash ....

it just doesn't sense.

freako104 said:
am I the only one whos hasn't tried it?

I havn't......and I feel like I missed out :(

Although I did once get me head stuck in a set of railings......and fall through the ceiling in an old cinema building....so it wasn't an entirely wasted youth :)

Ummmm, I would think the guy was peeing OVER the rail but he let his thingy touch the rail by accident...like...he was almost against the rail...

Prof: How does getting stuck to the rail have to do with pee freezing?

I have never gotten my tongue stuck on anything...I saw someone stuck to a sign post once though while driving...:D

Nixy said:
Prof: How does getting stuck to the rail have to do with pee freezing?

Well, dry skin doesn't stick, does it? So what exactly do you think that Mr. Winky was wet with while pissing?

*thinks*

You win again!

I should know better than to disagree with you! You always win!

Get yer ass on an IM program btw!!! To long no chat!

Oz said:
Although I did once get me head stuck in a set of railings......and fall through the ceiling in an old cinema building....so it wasn't an entirely wasted youth :)
LOL i got my head stuck between the rails of a balcony banister thing...you know? luckliy it was indoors...hell...i was a kid...i was trying to eavesdrop on 'santa'...kinda got busted.....

ROSE!! i had my tongue pierced years ago and hated it...that would really suck in below 0 weather....i have no desire to get it done again...OH! and i took out my nose ring on new years day...so it's just the eyebrow and labret.

Back