the #1 rule of being a kid in below freezing temps

Professur said:
I'm at work, my dear.

They're reopenning our break'n'fix centre.

Yahoo!!!!!

I don't have Yahoo.... :lloyd:

At work?? Like, with the toll free line?

*rubs hands together in anticipation of the toll free line*

Yeah, I know, Yahoo...like the website and the instant messanger...I don't have that...:D

tonks said:
ROSE!! i had my tongue pierced years ago and hated it...that would really suck in below 0 weather....i have no desire to get it done again...OH! and i took out my nose ring on new years day...so it's just the eyebrow and labret.

*lol* I can imagine the cold metal in the mouth would be pretty miserable.

I never did figure out what a labret is. :(

labret is when you have that little groovy thing under your lip pierced...the stud is flat on the back to go flat against your mouth inside and it's usually a ball outside

Professur said:
Well, dry skin doesn't stick, does it? So what exactly do you think that Mr. Winky was wet with while pissing?

sweat? Condensation? Saliva? I wasn't there...I just heard about it. :p

Nixy said:
*rubs hands together in anticipation of the toll free line*

Yeah, I know, Yahoo...like the website and the instant messanger...I don't have that...:D

No. Yahoo as in Yippee. Yee Haw. Jumping for joy. Happy as a clam. Smiling so big my head's nearly split in two.

That yahoo.

Wow, you REALLY like that chat program, eh? Good for you! Just ain't my cup of tea though...

:rofl4:

MrBishop said:
sweat? Condensation? Saliva? I wasn't there...I just heard about it. :p

Sweat? I thought you said it was cold.
Condensation? See above.
Saliva? Hmmm. Saliva while pissing. Outdoors. While it's freezing. And he got stuck to a railing. You've got some really special friends there. Olympic special.

Professur said:
Condensation? See above.
Saliva? Hmmm. Saliva while pissing. Outdoors. While it's freezing. And he got stuck to a railing. You've got some really special friends there. Olympic special.

:rofl4:

I've missed you Prof!

You get 5 brushing teeth smilies!

:brush: :brush: :brush: :brush: :brush:

Don't make fun of the olympic special's ... i'll make it there one day .... :retard:

Thanks Nixy and Tonks. Yeah, I guess that does sound and look familiar now that I think about it, which I'm trying not to do. *lol*

*likes my one-hole-per-ear piercing just fine*

I have 2 piercings in my left ear. 3 regular and a cartilage in my right.

The cartilage one is only a week old...I woke up with the crsty stuff all over it today...YUM! :lloyd:

Professur said:
Condensation? See above.

Never gotten a blow-job in mid-winter? Guarunteed to raise a sweat and leave saliva all over Wee wittle Winky :)

Back