The 10,000 Post Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly not... 10,000 seems so close, yet so far away. I feel a lot of wibbling will be required to get there in the end ;) :nuts:

Well that's one nearer the goal!

I can't believe we've all run out of meaningless things to say....:D

So how goes the battle at KoC? I see you have 40 men now... I could do with a few more though.

Well I lost a spy trying to check someone out.
But I've just found someone who looks perfect for some easy cash...

Name:
Jason10
Race:
Human
Power:
36 Soldiers
Wealth:
144,238 Gold
Fortifications:
Camp
Sieging Capability:
None

Attack rating : 0
Defense rating : 0

So as soon as I have some attack turns again I'll be having some of that 144,238 Gold :headbang:

Also Vortex seems to have started again so I am now my own man. I'm no longer her officer. I couldn't work out how to join as an officer. I think it might be limited to when you first create your account :shrug:

Character name:Arris
Race:Human
Commander:Leader
Army Size:40 Soldiers
Your Current Wealth:4,369 Gold
Money you will get next turn (every 30 mins):600 Gold
Attack/Defend bonus:435 / 260
Your fortifications:Stockade
Your sieging capability:Long Shields
Attack turns:0
Unit Production (one more unit every 24 hours):2

Finally seem to be getting somewhere. Seemed to be scraping together cash for basic weapons for what seemed an eternity

Arris said:
Character name:Arris
Race:Human
Commander:Leader
Army Size:40 Soldiers
Your Current Wealth:4,369 Gold
Money you will get next turn (every 30 mins):600 Gold
Attack/Defend bonus:435 / 260
Your fortifications:Stockade
Your sieging capability:Long Shields
Attack turns:0
Unit Production (one more unit every 24 hours):2

Finally seem to be getting somewhere. Seemed to be scraping together cash for basic weapons for what seemed an eternity

I have 22 elves, long shields and some spies. I'm collecting for a stockade now - lesser weapons can wait for the moment until my defences have improved.

My stratagy is to raid weaker targets only once, who are human, have no connections and have plenty of money. So far it's worked quite well. Once I have my stockade I'll turn my attention to raiding more substantial and worthy prey.

My motto is: Be a wolf, not a lamb!

... and for those who have been foolish enough to attack me... your time WILL come! :evilgrin:

One thing I can't find out... can you join someone as an officer after you have started the game, or is it limited to only becoming someones officer when you first start the game?

Arris said:
limited to only becoming someones officer when you first start the game?

That seems to be the case.

I have recruited a couple of friends - Please click on my officers - as they could use some help. Thanks

Hope you told her that I contributed to my RSI by clicking on her... :S ;)

Next purchase I'm saving up for is
Walled Town Defense (additional 300) 90000

Currently my attack bonus is twice my defense, and since Vortex restarted I don't have a commander to help defend me. That was kinda why I felt safe investing more heavily in attack. I'm just picking through the people who don't seem to have played since registering. People with >200,000 cash and no improvements to siege capabilities are pretty much sure to have registered and then forgotten about the game... ;)

Oh yes it works!

Your army is attacking MegaDragon!
Your 26 soldiers attack causing 2148 damage!

MegaDragon's army counterattacks!

MegaDragon's 45 soldiers counter-attack causing 1224 damage!

You are VICTORIOUS! Congratulations!

Money gained: 19276
Casualties sustained: 0
Casualties inflicted: 0

:D

2 more hits like that and I'll have my stockade!

44/45 and did about 1700 damage when I attacked them.
As long as your 24 do more than that you should be ok... (and you have at least half the size so should be able to attack them)

dfGalaxy 1 attack Money Taken: 3231
darkcronos 1 attack Money Taken: 3745
nternetisafad 1 attack Money Taken: 3143

I suspect I got over 19000 because I'm so much smaller... you should check out the 88s and above for the same thing and see if there's anyone who's not playing there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back