The 9/11 Conspiracy At The Pentagon

chcr

Too cute for words
unclehobart said:
Why are you even here? If that is all you think of us, you should depart for your more 'intelligent' replies and never bother us again. I don't know what happend to you as a little kid, but it sure warped your adult mind and molded you into a perfect little asshole.

:rofl4:

MrBishop

Moon landings.... ya never know. Looked funny as all hell on TV when they were using mockups and nearly caught fire to their 'moon'. :) *their moon-lander was suspended from a string and had a bunsen burner underneath...they got it too close to their papier mache moon :D

As for the thread at hand :lurk:

If it wasn't a 747, then where the hell is the 747 and all the people in it?

chcr

Too cute for words
Winky said:
and what was that?

about how the moon landings were a hoax?

Hey!!! The guys in the silent black helicopters showed me proof!

Actually, regarding the whole "no plane" conspiracy theory, the Pentagon plane (as unc points out) would not necessarily have hit the ground, and wouldn't you expect the wings to fold up when it hit? Honestly, I don't think the government is capable of perpetrating such an elaborate hoax. Too many people involved, too many witnesses. I have little trust for the American government as it exists today, but I don't buy this one.

rrfield

Jebus, I think everyone forgot to sleep with their tin-foil hats last night. Where's the cynicism that is OTC?

Posers.

chcr

Too cute for words
rrfield said:
Jebus, I think everyone forgot to sleep with their tin-foil hats last night. Where's the cynicism that is OTC?

Posers.
Hey, I want it to be a gov't plot, I just can't accept this one. :D

freako104

The Pentagon plane was aimed straight for the wall. There would be no cause for a trench in the ground if he didn't touch it. I don't recall there being any ground cut trenches at the World trade Towers either. It must not have been a plane there either

Good point Unc. I do have some doubts it is a plane though after some information or rather "information" came out. But that is a good point, it was aimed at the wall and hit the wall not the ground.

My best guess is this is Clinton's fault.

:rofl:

I still think it was a plane though.

Inkara1

MrBishop said:
If it wasn't a 747, then where the hell is the 747 and all the people in it?

I should point out that the plane was NOT a 747, but was actually a 757. A 747 is extremely large and is mostly used only for transcontinental flights, where they can take fewer trips with more passengers per flight. Attached are a picture of a 747 and a 757. The Qantas plane is a 747 and the Air Finland is a 757. Notice the size difference in the two planes.

HomeLAN

Unfortunately, that doesn't really give you a sense of scale. I wish I could find a scaled picture of both planes, but this is as close as I could find. The one in the foreground is a 737, the one in back is a 747. The 757 is right in-between, size-wise.

HomeLAN

Closer. At least it's the correct planes. Bear in mind that the 747 (the one who just pooched his landing) is closer to the camera, so the difference is really more marked than this.

Altron

They tried to fake a moon landing, but they had trouble with the effects, so they packed up the movie studio, strapped on a Saturn rocket, and filmed the fake landing on the moon to save the effort of making complicated special effects.

Oh, and the pentagon? Obviously an alien attack. A UFO flown by Elvis and the crew of the Mary Celeste launched an invisible cruise missile at the Pentagon before going through a wormhole and then killing JFK. Oh, and the holocaust never happened. The aliens at Area 51 told me.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
unclehobart said:
HAHA... One of the arguments that it wasn't a plane striking the Pentagon was because there was no great rent in the ground leading up the building. Well.. geez... 99.9% of the time planes strike out in the open country. That means they hit the ground first and nothing but the ground. The Pentagon plane was aimed straight for the wall. There would be no cause for a trench in the ground if he didn't touch it. I don't recall there being any ground cut trenches at the World trade Towers either. It must not have been a plane there either.

Actually, the plane did hit the ground first, about 300 yards away, and bounced up into the wall. There were some gouge marks about that far away in other pictures. As for anything else...ask the people who were there, and not the people who came by later, and started these rumors.