the book i just bought

haven't found anything about walking through walls...

this thing is really quite dull, most of it excrutiatingly dull legalese....

but i don't think otc'ers would make good masons:

the freemason rulebook said:
BEHAVIOUR AFTER THE LODGE IS OVER, AND THE BRETHREN NOT GONE

You may enjoy yourself with innocent mirth, treating one another according to ability, but avoiding all excess, or forcing any brother to eat or drink beyond his inclination, or hindering him from going when his occasions call him, or doing or saying anything offensive, or that may forbid and easy and free conversation; for that would blast our harmony, and defeat our laudable purposes. Therefore no private piques or quarrels must be bought within the door of the lodge, far less any quarrels about religion, or nations, or state policy.

goes on saying stuff... seems politics is flat out banned from being discussed with masons. they figure the only way they're not going to get into trouble with governments and stuff is to never, ever make any political statements... there's many rules that say that sort of thing...

(edit, correct some spelling)

Q said:
Keep reading dan....use the potato hat as a disguise, if you have to.

heh, i cut the bobble off the top - just couldn't quite bring myself to go out with it on there!

Well, if Dan quits posting all the sudden, we'll know why....

well, i'm gonna stop posting for a while - it's time to go to the pub, so don't worry about me for the next few hours :D

Back