The Budget

The phones are ringing off the hook at the Senate. The TEA party backers are still pissed.

oh come on winks...
they progressives have been plotting, and clawing away at this setup for a loooong time.
In just one election, we got things started turning back in the right direction.
A 1/3rd swing.

Many people are waking up, although there are still many who aren't, and some that never will.

Just wait til next summer, and watch things really start ramping up.
The tea party made a showing, but you ain't seen nothing yet.
You gonna see what may be the largest Partay in history.

i so hope that happens.

yer all acting silly
there will never be any cuts
they will raise the debt limit
and taxes with the resultant
further damage to the economy
a forgone conclusion

erh0s1.jpg

Matson is a promoter of lies & deceit. Too bad we live in an era of class warfare.

And, Winky, what's wrong with raising the credit limit? Jeez, don't you run your cards to the max then contact the card issuer to ask for a higher limit?

The Budget, I spy with my little eye something that's a lie

the middle class has been destroyed
and they continue to collude with their destroyers
they deserve all that they get

2ntlrus.jpg

fuck the middle class. it's their own job to figure out how to make it in this world. what, you want gubbymint to help the middle class? no? then quit whining.

They had it figured out, then the government decided that they could do better.

I know you can't help it, I know you'll embrace any nasty approach to dismiss the Tea Party. No matter to us, the Tea Party has good ideas that will survive the commie left's attacks. You cannot stop the signal.

Minks why would the middle class continue to operate against their
own best self interest, only because the government has a gun to
to their heads.

But this middle class still has its guns.

Minks why would the middle class continue to operate against their
own best self interest, only because the government has a gun to
to their heads.

clear as boston harbor, dude. what are you saying?

the government has a gun to their heads?

yeah, that's it. has nothing to do with the globalizing division of labor that favors those with MERIT (like my indian buddy who's an A#1 application developer) vs those who just happened to be born in a particular place or fell into a good situation, like the UAW slug that can do nothing but whine while he pulls down $100k/year for taking coffee breaks. you know what is driving this? it's called capitalism. get used to it.

sure, the government is fucked up, and things could be a lot better, but it's just IDEOLOGICAL MISDIRECTION to distract you from what is really the prime mover of socioeconomic change in this world.

you don't like the results of capitalism, yet you enshrine it, and blame the government for what is in large part driven by capitalism.

as PT barnum said....

now me, i understand and embrace capitalism.

The Budget, I spy with my little eye something that's a lie

yup rat eating Indians are so much better than any Americans

The government never interferes with the markets

Only Minx has all the enlightened© answers

yup if they are smarter and more profitable they sure as shit are better. you got anything better than infantile name calling ("rat eating")? strike one.

the government does interfere with markets. no one ever denied that. in fact i mentioned it being "fucked up" in my last post. the strike two.

there are many that understand things in the way i do. you just aren't one of them. strike three.

what you just posted is the kind of garbage trolling that gonz periodically rails against.

either join the discussion in a meaningful way or STFU.

So beyond loving unions you like things like NAFTA and sending American jobs and production over seas as long as you can make a buck, its that about right?

Back