The Daily Show compares coverage of the gay rights protests to tea partiers

Still not available in Canada (see-blocked by fasists in the usa)...and the comedycentral.ca site doesn't show it. 7 links found for the video and none available to non-americans.

see internet neutrality

wdbf.jpg

Still not available in Canada (see-blocked by fasists in the usa)...and the comedycentral.ca site doesn't show it. 7 links found for the video and none available to non-americans.

see internet neutrality

Not net neutrality. Thats licensing. Net neutrality doesn't touch sites like hulu, abc, espn, etc. It ensures point A has equal connectivity to point B, not whether point B will allow access to point A.

It's also pretty funny when that Fox lady says 50% of America are "tea party types". Perhaps 50% of people are currently not approving of Obama, but tea party folks are far more of a minority. Many people agree with them somewhat but aren't nearly the same or like them.

Oh I should add just so the cons here don't have temper tantrums that tea party types are a significant number, but not half of America, and I am sorry if that bothers you guys but it is true anyway.

the way I see it, ...
if I'm bothered, that's my thing to deal with. You need not apologize, as far as I'm concerned.

piss on um if they cain't take a joke. :D
ditto for the other side.

It's also pretty funny when that Fox lady says 50% of America are "tea party types". Perhaps 50% of people are currently not approving of Obama, but tea party folks are far more of a minority. Many people agree with them somewhat but aren't nearly the same or like them.

:rofl3:

Gallup recorded an average daily approval rating of 53 per cent for Mr Obama for the third quarter of the year, a sharp drop from the 62 per cent he recorded from April.

His current approval rating – hovering just above the level that would make re-election an uphill struggle – is close to the bottom for newly-elected president. Mr Obama entered the White House with a soaring 78 per cent approval rating.

Telegraph

An all new High, OK low but the lower it goes
the higher I get. I thought a generous estimate
was that around only 10% of the population were homo's
Easily 40 to 50% of the population disagrees with Osama's policies
So...
we are all mostly homo's?

Great numbers there, WeeHoo you go boy

Well now that the two of you have brought back the old spirit I think I'll turn in for the night. I am beginning to feel like Jim has the right idea opting for retirement from the flame wars. I guess I am gettin' old.

So not one person yet was willing to comment on the disparity in Fox's coverage of the two events.

I did catch that. Thanks.

Bish tried to check it out but was blocked but everyone else is silent on the disparity. Except I think RM doesn't like gays or something.Not sure what he was trying to say.

So not one person yet was willing to comment on the disparity in Fox's coverage of the two events.
I'm guessing that folk already understand exactly how that would play out and don't talk to the commenter, talk to the post - Leslie

/thread

Back