The lamest or most succesful passes made by/at you in a bar

The only tim I used a line and it worked.

"Excuse me. When I first saw you, I fell so hard that I bumped my head, so now I am gonna need your name and number for insurances reasons."

I got told how cute I was, a number and a beer. Too bad he was really really into himself and drove me nuts.

a13antichrist said:
What sort of freak brings a crossword into a bar? :D .

Not a discotech...a sit-down bar, like Cheers... I've done it with a chess board as well...told the girl that I was waiting for a pal of mine who was running late...and did she play? She played chess...and other games as well....:)

I've always thought that the first meetup was a good time to show off your brain, your personality and your smile...Chess allows for a lot of conversation, and crosswords allow for a LOT of seguees (sp). 5-letters ( computer message) - error ** Oh...talking about errors, did you hear about the siamese twins that died...talk about an error. :)

Conversation and smiling are good starts.

Lamest line I used that worked:

I was at a bar with two friends and this total hottie came up to me and asked for a light, smiled, and walked away. At the moment I was too stunned to say anything clever and this immediately incurred the wrath of my buddies.

So while I'm checking her out across the room and trying to figure out a strategy my friends put me in emergency mode by saying they want to leave and go to another bar. I tell them to hold up for a sec while I see what I can do.

So I walk over to her and say " Hey, I was planning on talking to you some more but my friends want to go somewhere else. So maybe you could tell me your number and if I can remember it I'll call you."

She told me it and I repeated it in my head a zillion times until we got to the car and got something to write it down with. I called her a couple days later and went out a few times.

"Do you like apples?"

"Umm... sure, I guess."

"Well, why don't we fuck like a pair of wild weasels? What do you think of them apples?" :D

Inkara1 said:
"Do you like apples?"

"Umm... sure, I guess."

"Well, why don't we fuck like a pair of wild weasels? What do you think of them apples?" :D

I think you're taking a big risk in hoping that she's familiar with the mating habits of wild weasels.. :eek6:

Two years ago I was sitting at bar having oysters and beer when a girl walked in and sat down next to me. I picked up a bottle of hot sauce and shook it up, but the cap wasn't screwed on and hot sauce sprayed all over the front of her blouse. She looked shocked for a second, then she burst out laughing. We have been dating ever since. :cool2:

I did that once at Denny's, except it was a bottle of ketchup, it went on me and it didn't get me laid. :(

You kiddin? Like a charm, one of them was a real fox. *sigh* I wish I was young again.

I've had a guy say "Kiss me, Rose" as a line. *hehe* With him, it worked. Though sadly nothing much came of it .... :(

Back