The lamest or most succesful passes made by/at you in a bar

"Pardon me, but are you familiar with the theory of diminishing returns? No?
It means that no matter what effort you put into something, you'll get less back every time.

Nice, eh? Want to help me disprove it?

(Used in a University bar nearest the Economics Pavilion) *

What a hot math student!!

Made me want to try sexual arythmatic with her.

Add - the atmosphere
Substract - the clothes
Divide - the legs
Multiply!

MrBishop said:
Rose...on her knees in front of moi? I don't deserve it for that silly ol' joke :)

Thanks Rose.

*hehe* I was looking for a different smilie, but thought that one would do. :D

"Can I buy you a drink or do you just want the money?"

"Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?"

"I'm easy. Are you? "

*hehe*

Beavis and Butthead pickup lines:

"You need a man in your life, baby. And like, I need a woman. Let's like get into each other's life or whatever."

"If you need a love doctor, I have like a medicated degree . . ."

:headbng2:

I was waiting for a drink once and a guy whispered real sexy-like in my ear, "If I told you you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?" Unfortunately, it turned out to be my ex boyfriend. :)

I've been told my smile lights up the room, been asked if I'm a real redhead and when I say yes, they say prove it, been asked if "the carpet matches the drapes?" quite a few times... Men can be so unoriginal. As if asking me if my pubic hair is red too is going to make me want to screw you. :rolleyes:

Sometimes after a shift, we would go out wearing our uniforms and I had a guy tell me he was feeling faint, could I give him CPR?

Oh and I never used pick up lines of my own. My approach was to just go over and say "Hi." All I needed to know about what they thought of me was is in their reaction-facial expression, body language, tone of voice. :shrug:

I did like this guy though and we had gone out a few times with friends but I was undecided as to whether I wanted to date him or not. When he walked me to my car, I found I had parked in a huge puddle. He picked me up and carried me to my car, waited for me to unlock it and deposited me in the driver's seat. After we said goodnight, I called him back over and told him I forgot to give him something. Then I kissed him. :)

Besides breaking up with me, that was the nicest thing he did for me. :D

Hey, wanna come over and help me practice my skin diving? Pool? No, I don't have a pool. Why do you ask? :lol:
PT said:
Why are you wasting time talking about her shoes?
Women like it when you notice their shoes. Surely you've noticed how much effort goes int deciding which ones to wear.

"I'm easy. Are you? "

Don't you think a guy saying he's easy is kind of like a skunk saying he has a slight body odor problem? :rofl:
Sometimes I crack myself up.

Back