The "Mother" of all legal defences

Haven't you ever seen the movie "Eating Raoul" Cerise? It's hilarious and you should some time if you get a chance. Twisted, but funneh!

However, you do know realize that your "dogfood factory" reference caused me to link to a real-life story that told of someone who fed his girlfriend's dead baby that he murdered to the dog to get rid of the evidence? Pretty cold blooded.

ahhhh, my favorite rappers are Lupe Fiasco, Kanye, Nas, and Eazy E. Altho I don't much care for Heartbreak 808... IMO LMFAO's remix of "Love Lockdown" is the only great song from Heartbreak 808. But just when I was disappointed with Kanye, he makes an awesome appearance on Keri Hilson's "Knock You Down"

This thread just reminded me - I'm driving down to western Maryland on monday, so I gotta burn some CDs.

However, you do know realize that your "dogfood factory" reference caused me to link to a real-life story that told of someone who fed his girlfriend's dead baby that he murdered to the dog to get rid of the evidence? Pretty cold blooded.

Then Michael Vick killed the dog. It's the circle of life. Didn't you ever see the Lion King?

Now that the Eagles have four quarterbacks (McNabb, Vick, Kolb, and Feely) - does that mean we now have a "dollarback"

you shouldn't let other people control you like that.

On the one hand: post postpartum depression is a real chemical imbalance and serious. We only heard about this one because the baby suffered the consequence. The ones we don't hear about are the ones where the new mom isn't showering, eating, can't get out of bed, possibly offs herself. Those situations are "unfortunate". But it IS a serious condition and it is often overlooked.

On the other hand: penalties should be handed out for manslaughter (that's what I'd call it, anyway). Life? Death penalty? Probably not, but she should at least be put away in a mental institute for a few years at least.

We don't hear about the ones you mentioned because they aren't killing others. A lot of people who are 'clinically depressed' have the same symptoms and don't kill others. They are also suffering from a chemical imbalance and, with treatment, don't harm anyone at all. Since the attempt on President Reagan, those types of sufferers are treated just as harshly as those with no mental problems. Why should this woman be treated differently?

Back