The physics of winter

drkavnger99 said:
I'm sorry to burst your bubble Bish but here in Minnesota that isn't much special ... I remember a winter where it snowed heavily in the early evening the wind picked up overnight and we awoke to being unable to open any doors in the front of the house for fear of the snow avalanching in.... It was about 5 feet high inside the nook of our front door!

DrkAvenger - Reprase that sentence to say "Every winter, we have days where it snowed heavily in the early evening the wind picked up overnight and we awoke to being unable to open any doors in the front of the house for fear of the snow avalanching in.... It was about 5 feet high inside the nook of our front door! " and you'll understand the weather here :)

:p

know what messes me up?

I get colder the warmer it gets closer to spring. I guess it's all the moisture in the air...but I'm pretty much shivering constantly now no matter what the temperature is indoors or out :(

MrBishop said:
DrkAvenger - Reprase that sentence to say "Every winter, we have days where it snowed heavily in the early evening the wind picked up overnight and we awoke to being unable to open any doors in the front of the house for fear of the snow avalanching in.... It was about 5 feet high inside the nook of our front door! " and you'll understand the weather here :)

:p
Well I could replace it with every winter if this were 5 years ago as of the last decade snow amounts have tapered off alot.

And yes please don't shout it was very loud :p

drkavnger99 said:
Well I could replace it with every winter if this were 5 years ago as of the last decade snow amounts have tapered off alot.

And yes please don't shout it was very loud :p

Sorry...I'm bad with the higher fonts, but isn't shouting all-caps?

MrBishop said:
Sorry...I'm bad with the higher fonts, but isn't shouting all-caps?

I thought it was emphasis on a few sentences (ie. all bolded, increased font size, or capitals) but the standard is all caps!

Back