The snow is here

Gato_Solo said:
:confused: I thought you were a CDAT? :confused:

Watch it pal. :D

Of course. It was back in 89, I think, down in Hohenfels. We got to play OPFOR that time around so we went out during the day, let the good guys shoot us up, then went back to sleep in the barracks at night.

And no, this is not the way I drove a tank.

screwup.jpg

Professur said:
Nix. If you're west of Cornwall.... you're in T.O. Sorry kid.

OK, fine, Brampton is like a suburb of the toronto suburbs...but, Hamilton is far enough west that it is PAST Toronto...I mean, there has to be a barrier or else like f-in' Vancouver could be Toronto...Hamilton is the first Major city west of Toronto...it's something completely seperate...a lot of people here don't even know squat about Toronto.

MrBishop said:
I'm itching for the first decent snowfall. We've had a few flurries but nothing stuck at all. :(

Gimme 12" of sticky snow and watch me go. Love the stuff...looking forward to snowmen, snowballs, sledding, forts etc...

Ice Skating with a Bon Fire!! Hot Chocolate :choclate: with the little marshmellows in it...

Mare said:
Ice Skating with a Bon Fire!! Hot Chocolate :choclate: with the little marshmellows in it...

"I can't feel my toes anymore." "Is your nose supposed to be blue?"

:lol:

Inkara1 said:
...just don't have the bonfire on the ice.

Done it. Heat goes up, Inky. You lay down a bed of 8"-12" logs and build your fire on that. No problems.

BTW, hot chocolate makes me blow chunks.

Back