The (stupid) things we do...

Free speech? Of course. A sense of humour? Well, after a full day of dealing with the common herdbeast called 'Man"...

In 9th grade Biology, the class was disectin' frogs an' I've always had a significantly short attention-span.

Got a bit bored an' took interest in the gapin' pocket of the girl bendin' over her group's project in front of me...........

........flash of scalpel an' my frog's head in my hand, one unnoticed 'stealthy' drop into 'er pocket.........so I thought.

Her friend eeeeeked an' told on me. Teacher frowned on the whole incident, in spite of my offer to remove it from her pocket for her!

Needless to say, I got wacks, (paddled).......again!

HeXp£Øi± said:
Did you enjoy being spanked by hot teachers? I don't think i could have handled that in the ninth grade.

Hot? Temper Yes!..........Sex-appeal? Not in my 14 yr. old mind at least!

BIG, Strong...."Helga-type" with major attitude against said student, who displayed an excessively anti-compliant, 'take-yer-authority-an'-shove-it theology.

When i said she frowned on it........that was puttin' it nicely.

'Course I was jus' lookin' for a reason to get spanked........don't ask me why.....:spank:

Justintime said:
HeXp£Øi± said:
Don't they have freedom of speech in Canada?
If you knew anyone who talked like that believe me you'd find a way of supressing their right to free speech.

if you knew anyone who spoke like Leslie your knees would buckle and your heart melt :brow:
I can't get over how nice that is, I'm gonna remember it for ever'n'ever :kiss:

3rd grade, I think. We lived on a farm in Tex-ass & I didn't want to go toschool the next day. Our neighbor, teh bus driver, lived across the street (in country terms, 1/4 mile down the dust lane in city terms). I decided to try my hand at syphoning gas from the bus. Never done it before. Needless to say, it was a long time before I did it again.

Gasoline burns the eyes & tastes like crap.:grumpy:

I did kinda the same thing the first time I tried to clean the water in the oscar tank alone...fish water after they'd just eaten steak - yummy :sick:

Leslie said:
I did kinda the same thing the first time I tried to clean the water in the oscar tank alone...fish water after they'd just eaten steak - yummy :sick:

Don't like surf and turf? :jester:

Back