This really isn't acceptable is it.

ClaireBear

Banned
Twas you!

Raven said:
Means he's prolly taken a baseball bat to someone in the past.

That reads like you're suggesting Ade went after someone with a baseball bat...

Not just you either... BoP too... "my bad" though... the example doesn't read like an example...

HomeLAN

His "mate" who showed him this is your best friend. Remember the thread that Inky brought up about the "If you really loved me" episode? This is the other end of the same chain.

Didn't have the guts to leave then, didn't have the guts to leave now until someone outed you. If you know who put this asshole onto this thread, go give him a big, sloppy-assed kiss. He did you an ungodly huge favor.

BeardofPants

ClaireBear said:
Twas you!
Not just you either... BoP too... "my bad" though... the example doesn't read like an example...

Aha, yes, I see it now.

Either way, he was mentally abusive, controlling, emotionally abusive and immature. You are well rid of him, and his fucking 'mate' can tell him that.

And I agree with Homie, you should track down that person who sent the mate to this thread... cause if it weren't for them, you'd still be a spineless doormat, responding to his every beck and call. Chrissakes woman, grow some backbone. Some guy clicks his fingers at you, you get that fuckin' baseball bat and shove it up his derriere.

ClaireBear

Banned
HomeLAN said:
His "mate" who showed him this is your best friend. Remember the thread that Inky brought up about the "If you really loved me" episode? This is the other end of the same chain.

Didn't have the guts to leave then, didn't have the guts to leave now until someone outed you. If you know who put this asshole onto this thread, go give him a big, sloppy-assed kiss. He did you an ungodly huge favor.

Believe me... if Ade's claims are true I know who it is... and no... he sha'n't be getting kisses or any form of bodily contact from me.... *shudder* :D

ClaireBear

Banned
Inkara1 said:
500 quid perhaps?

Not for all the mulah in the Bank of England... or the tea in China...

Don't get me wrong he's a "nice" guy... misguided but okay... its just the stature and the teeth... *shudder*

Raven

Annoying SOB
Don't be angry with the guy/gal....he/she just cut you loose from that emotional fuckuppery :)

ClaireBear

Banned
Raven said:
Don't be angry with the guy/gal....he/she just cut you loose from that emotional fuckuppery :)

I'm not angry with them... miffed at them sticking their noses in... but not angry...

I just want to make clear I'd NEVER become physically/sexually involved with this person... *shudder* so a kiss of thanks as suggested by Homelan is out of the question!!!!

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
PrincessLissa said:
I hope he is still reading. From what I have heard (granted it's only one side of the story) he is a real crotch waffle.

Alas, too late, but I do have something to say. Sounds like Ade is a coward and a bully. If I'm wrong, he can join up, and post, and explain why he acts the way he does, but, until then, I'll stick to my story. As for the emotional abuse, I'm inclined to agree. I also think this has been escalating for some time now. Little things at first, then, over a few months, building up to this. It can only get worse. What you decide is up to you, but I'd head for the door, and never look back.