To the MOON, Alice!

OK I'll give you what you want (something to argue about). Personally I think that guy was a jackass and that there was no conspiracy involving the moon landing, and good for Buzz, BUT....If that was in public, and the asshole dude wants to press charges, or someone in the crowd called the cops, Buzz, though somewhat justified, should stand trial and most likely be convicted of misdemeanor assault and battery.

The actual words the guy used top Aldrin were "You're a coward, a liar, and a thief." at which point Aldrin decked him.

The SCotUS has ruled that there are "fighting words" to which a person may respond with physical violence. I think "You're a coward, a liar, and a thief." would suffice in this case. Let the asshole try to press charges or sue. He will be laughed out of court.

By the by. The last thing that anyone wants to do is jump on my hood because I am going to put it in gear, wait until they just land, and punch it in reverse about a foot dumping them on their head in the street.

"Birthers" are simply trying to figure out why the President refuses to present his birth certificate to anybody other than Fact Check, owned by Annenberg, the funder of Bill Ayres.

On the other hand, truthers argue that the Jews coordinated with the Feds to train Arabs to fly and convince themselves to commit suicide.

Either the Jews or the Feds then blew up charges to take down buildings that were not successfully knocked down by the Arabs. All of these parties maintained complete operational security throughout the whole planning and execution phase, and absolutely nobody of the hundreds, or perhaps thousands of operators that would have been involved with this plot, spilled the beans.

Slight dif. :rolleyes:

The actual words the guy used top Aldrin were "You're a coward, a liar, and a thief." at which point Aldrin decked him.

The SCotUS has ruled that there are "fighting words" to which a person may respond with physical violence. I think "You're a coward, a liar, and a thief." would suffice in this case. Let the asshole try to press charges or sue. He will be laughed out of court.

By the by. The last thing that anyone wants to do is jump on my hood because I am going to put it in gear, wait until they just land, and punch it in reverse about a foot dumping them on their head in the street.

Yeah, maybe the United states, but that would be a state crime and under local authority, and I have never heard of that being a part of any state law here anyway. Believe me, I understand what Buzz did and I can't say I wouldn't have hospitalized the jerk, I can't know not knowing what Mr. Aldrin has had to go through with these people, or any number of factors right down to how had the man's day been going so far. The point is, that it is assault, whether it would be charged or adjudicated or no.

One conspiracy is as good as the next. Everything you point at others for you do to some (sometimes a huge) extent Cerise, that is what makes you a.....

_files_troll_2.jpg

Back