A - B - R - A - C - A - D - A
A - B - R - A - C - A - D
A - B - R - A - C - A
A - B - R - A - C
A - B - R - A
A - B - R
A - B
A

well at one level it's pretty fucking obvious what you're trying to assert, but setting aside the obvious parts - which apparently bish gets, and disagrees with, as well - there's nothing there of substance, so i think i'm just wondering if there's something else in there that isn't so slack-jawed. if you want to stick with "because he's canadian" (LOMFL), that's fine. best of luck.

Well...the truth really bothers you. Nice to know.

what truth? that you're discounting his words because of who he is?

super. keep up the good work.

:bgtup:

That explains so much.

yeah it really does! the more we can rely on axioms, the less we have to think! FUCK YEAH!!!! like being in the army. don't think. follow.

SimpsonsHailAnts.jpg

yeah it really does! the more we can rely on axioms, the less we have to think!

Those axioms are the established set of rules set forth for our government to keep its power limited. Everythign the federal government does needs to be passed through that prism. Everything.

yeah, just like boooooosh, god talks to me.

well have fun objectifying the male body. me, i'm in for a night of clean, christian living... unless my friend brings painkillers...

what truth? that you're discounting his words because of who he is?

super. keep up the good work.

:bgtup:

Nope. I'm discounting yours because of who you are. See...it comes down to this. He understood what I said, and I understood what he said. The only one who is out of the loop, as it were, is you...and you wonder why I'm so dismissive of the responses I get from you. :rolleyes:

Back