*walks in calmly*

...and the thread came back, the very next year
the thread came back, they thought it was a goner
but the thread came back, it just couldn't stay away :D

Winky said:
and the thread came back, the very next year
unless Louie closes it

only those that were meant to be closed will be re-closed.

I mentioned this in PT's "lights a cigar" thread, but I think everyone quit reading my post after the paragraph where I talked about Brandi wanting money. Therefore, I'll mention here that I got an A in both my classes this past semester, and once I finish the two classes this upcoming semester I'll have Cuesta College mail my transcript to Fresno State and apply for graduation.

Yeah matters of the heart are always a real thread killa!

*insert thread drift here*

My Kid just got good grades too...
but already has all his free rides to 'collage'

'Grats thar Nixoid!

Whoo hoo! *party2*

Yay for you! I am very happy for you. All that work really feels good when you get a report card like that. Keep it up!

So, Nixy... how have your grades been in the two semesters since you originally posted this thread?

Inkara1 said:
I mentioned this in PT's "lights a cigar" thread, but I think everyone quit reading my post after the paragraph where I talked about Brandi wanting money. Therefore, I'll mention here that I got an A in both my classes this past semester, and once I finish the two classes this upcoming semester I'll have Cuesta College mail my transcript to Fresno State and apply for graduation.
Congratulations! :toast:

Inkara1 said:
Yes, I believe I did exactly that. :lloyd:

But now that I've read it, good job!

....ya, Inkara1 - I posted something rather serious and I don't think anyone read it - either that or no one gives a shit.

Inkara1 said:
So, Nixy... how have your grades been in the two semesters since you originally posted this thread?

Yeah, I've go grades since :p

I am not gonna do a lookin' for my second semester grades from last year (I think I posted them in another thread...if not here at one of the other boards...) but this semester I just finished went a little like this:

Engineering Materials: A-
Geotechnical Engineering: A+
Structural Analysis: A
Project Management: A-
Transportation Engineering: B+
Statistics: B+

Nixy said:
Yeah, I've go grades since :p

I am not gonna do a lookin' for my second semester grades from last year (I think I posted them in another thread...if not here at one of the other boards...) but this semester I just finished went a little like this:

Engineering Materials: A-
Geotechnical Engineering: A+
Structural Analysis: A
Project Management: A-
Transportation Engineering: B+
Statistics: B+

Good for you. Congrats! Keep it up!

I got a C in each of my classes, but I care less about the grades and more about whether they're passing or not, since this was my final semester.

*clears throat*

Some first semester grades have been bumped up for reasons unknown to me but I shall not complain. My final for my third year goes a lil' somethin' like this:

Geotechnical Engineering 1 (1) A+
Geotechnical Engineering 2 (2) A+
Engineering Systems (2) A
Structural Analysis (1) A
Reinforced Concrete Design (2) A+
Transportation Engineering (1) A
Municipal Hydraulics (2) A-
Project Management (1) A-
Steel Structures (2) A-
Canadian Children (2) B+
Probability and Statistics (1) B+
Engineering Materials (1) A-

My overall average for ALL of University is now an A- which puts me on the Dean's Honours List. If I maintain this average I will graduate next year with honours :D

Oh, and the numbers in the brackets are the semester I took the class.

Back