Digital Signal Processing (2) 10
Vision (2) 10
Optimization (3) 10
Investigation techniques 1 (1) 10
Investigation techniques 2 (2) 9
Thesis seminar 1 (3) 10
Thesis seminar 2 (4) unknown as of now

That puts my overall average of my Masters in 9.9 out of 10

I wish I could have managed to get the perfect average but hey, you must work for a living not live for working ;)

Uki Chick said:
That's wicked Nix. Keep it up!

hehe thanks!

I just realized that all my ENGINEERING courses are A's of some sort :D Out of the two B's one is a required course but it isn't an engineering course and the other is an elective! WHEEEE

Well, y'all want them all kept together and the grades for the first semester of my final year are in!

Structural Synthesis - A
Foundation Engineering - A+
Design of Low Rise Buildings - A-
Geometric Highway Design - B+
Critical Thinking - A+

Just as a reference...a 9.5 average is Dean's Honours List, my overall average before this semester was 9.5, my average for all of last year was 10.6, my average so far this year is 10.7 :)

Nixy said:
Well, y'all want them all kept together and the grades for the first semester of my final year are in!

Structural Synthesis - A
Foundation Engineering - A+
Design of Low Rise Buildings - A-
Geometric Highway Design - B+
Critical Thinking - A+

Just as a reference...a 9.5 average is Dean's Honours List, my overall average before this semester was 9.5, my average for all of last year was 10.6, my average so far this year is 10.7 :)

What's the highest grade? 11 ? :confuse3:

Yeah, it's that superior Canadian education. Canada's best students get 11s while America's only get 10s. :D

Inkara1 said:
Yeah, it's that superior Canadian education. Canada's best students get 11s while America's only get 10s. :D
Nigel Tufnel said:
Well, it's one louder, isn't it? It's not ten. You see, most blokes, you know, will be playing at ten. You're on ten here, all the way up, all the way up, all the way up, you're on ten on your guitar. Where can you go from there? Where?

Marty DiBergi: I don't know.
Nigel Tufnel: Nowhere. Exactly. What we do is, if we need that extra push over the cliff, you know what we do?
Marty DiBergi: Put it up to eleven.
Nigel Tufnel: Eleven. Exactly. One louder.
Marty DiBergi: Why don't you just make ten louder and make ten be the top number and make that a little louder?
Nigel Tufnel:
[pause] These go to eleven.
We go up to 11 !! :D

Back