War on Terror

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
C'mon flav, I know you're smarter than this.

A staged newsconference? They're all staged.

The USA TODAY/CNN/Gallup Poll of 3,444 Iraqis during a time of increased insurgency. Hell man, when Mexicos military brought water for Katrina victims, I wanted them gone immediately.

flavio

Banned
Gonz said:
C'mon flav, I know you're smarter than this.

A staged newsconference? They're all staged.
Maybe Bush's are. Good to know you don't mind being blatantly deceived.

The USA TODAY/CNN/Gallup Poll of 3,444 Iraqis during a time of increased insurgency. Hell man, when Mexicos military brought water for Katrina victims, I wanted them gone immediately.
See? and they weren't even shooting.

Cindy, is that you??

flavio said:
We invaded Iraq because of all the WMD's they had which posed an immenent threat to our national security. Now that we found them the world is a safer place.

Bush planned on invading Iraq before he even became president. After 9/11 it became clear that we must hold Iraq responsible for what people in other countries did to us.

In order to better protect the country in the future massive efforts and monies were spent to put together an extremely effective Homeland Security team. This incredibly expensive system needed to be led by someone with real savvy, someone with horse show experience. Now that we've seen them in action we should all feel like America is a safer place.

We also clearly needed to crack down on all these crazy constitutional rights Americans had because it clearly wasn't very Patriotic to be walking around with all this freedom.

Who really needed freedom was the Iraqis. We've now established that Iraqi Freedom by killing them, blowing up their stuff, and raiding their homes at all hours of the day. They clearly want us there as only 75% of the people in Baghdad said they'd like us to "leave immediately".

Now that we've caught Bin Laden, the free Iraqis are all happy, got those WMDs, all cracked down on America's rights all on budget and with hardly any American soldiers getting hurt who could argue with profound effectiveness of this "War on Terror".

Quagmire!

You have such a hatred of GW Bush and America's military, no outcome would be successful in your view. Maybe we should just ask politely for them to stop butchering innocents in the name of Allah and then leave the country. :rolleyes: Try to spend less time being an apologist for terrorism and spend more time understanding there are such things as EVIL in this world and we can not negotiate with it or appease it, lest we let it take over.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
The Other One said:
Try to spend less time being an apologist for terrorism and spend more time understanding there are such things as EVIL in this world and we can not negotiate with it or appease it, lest we let it take over.

Speak it loudly & often.

flavio

Banned
The Other One said:
Cindy, is that you??

Quagmire!

You have such a hatred of GW Bush and America's military, no outcome would be successful in your view.
I have no hatred of America's military.

Maybe we should just ask politely for them to stop butchering innocents in the name of Allah and then leave the country. :rolleyes:
Yes we should leave the country.

Try to spend less time being an apologist for terrorism
When did I apologize for terrorism? Let's hear it.

and spend more time understanding there are such things as EVIL in this world and we can not negotiate with it or appease it, lest we let it take over.
Iraq wasn't going to take over anything and is not the center of terrorism. If we want to fight terrorism we'd be better off focusing on Saudi Arabia than Iraq. Or hey...what about that Bin Laden guy?

Most of the US population has now realized that Iraq was a big mistake now....wake up.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
flavio said:
When did I apologize for terrorism? Let's hear it.
right here, for one
flavio said:
Yes we should leave the country.

flavio said:
Iraq wasn't going to take over anything and is not the center of terrorism. If we want to fight terrorism we'd be better off focusing on Saudi Arabia than Iraq. Or hey...what about that Bin Laden guy?
Salman Pak was just a ride at DisneyLand Iraq? $25k per homicide bomber was welfare? The meeting between what's his highjacking name & the Iraq consulate was just to discuss free season passes at DisneyLand Iraq? Niger, plutonium, Iraq...tomorrows beast.

flavio said:
Most of the US population has now realized that Iraq was a big mistake now....wake up.
Hardly.

flavio

Banned
Gonz said:
right here, for one
One what? There's no apology there.

Salman Pak was just a ride at DisneyLand Iraq? $25k per homicide bomber was welfare? The meeting between what's his highjacking name & the Iraq consulate was just to discuss free season passes at DisneyLand Iraq? Niger, plutonium, Iraq...tomorrows beast.
If you think Iraq was the center of terrorism than you need to do some reading.

Wrong again

See 50% wrong and 46% right in answer to this question:
"Do you think the U.S. made the right decision or the wrong decision in using military force against Iraq?"

flavio

Banned
Quote:
spend more time understanding there are such things as EVIL in this world and we can not negotiate with it or appease it, lest we let it take over.

Too late, you already let Bush take over.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
31655.jpg

K62

flavio said:
We invaded Iraq because of all the WMD's they had which posed an immenent threat to our national security. Now that we found them the world is a safer place.

Bush planned on invading Iraq before he even became president. After 9/11 it became clear that we must hold Iraq responsible for what people in other countries did to us.

In order to better protect the country in the future massive efforts and monies were spent to put together an extremely effective Homeland Security team. This incredibly expensive system needed to be led by someone with real savvy, someone with horse show experience. Now that we've seen them in action we should all feel like America is a safer place.

We also clearly needed to crack down on all these crazy constitutional rights Americans had because it clearly wasn't very Patriotic to be walking around with all this freedom.

Who really needed freedom was the Iraqis. We've now established that Iraqi Freedom by killing them, blowing up their stuff, and raiding their homes at all hours of the day. They clearly want us there as only 75% of the people in Baghdad said they'd like us to "leave immediately".

Now that we've caught Bin Laden, the free Iraqis are all happy, got those WMDs, all cracked down on America's rights all on budget and with hardly any American soldiers getting hurt who could argue with profound effectiveness of this "War on Terror".

vstory.bush.banner.afp.jpg

:love3:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
flavio said:

vstory.bush.banner.afp.jpg

Agree.

chcr

Too cute for words
Gonz said:
Don't you get tired of overlooking his record?

When did I do that? Everything single bad that's happened since George I is hardly Billy's fault though. I know that If you want to claim to be a conservative you have to believe it is but it's not.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Conservative & GW are not in the same house.

Willies actions, or lack thereof, have led to many of todays problems. Run from Somalia. Run from Yemen. Arrest & jail some blind iman while not pursuing those in power. Treat bombings against several Embassies as criminal activities instead of acts of war.

Reagan & George I didn't do enough but they didn't run from multiple actions. Clinton did nothing but cut the military & apologize.

chcr

Too cute for words
Gonz said:
Conservative & GW are not in the same house.
Correct, but most conservatives think he is. They're starting to figure it out though.
Gonz said:
Willies actions, or lack thereof, have led to many of todays problems. Run from Somalia. Run from Yemen. Arrest & jail some blind iman while not pursuing those in power. Treat bombings against several Embassies as criminal activities instead of acts of war.
His foreign policy has contributed to some of the current international problems (wanna bet we disagree about which ones?) but so did George I's

Gonz said:
Reagan & George I didn't do enough but they didn't run from multiple actions. Clinton did nothing but cut the military & apologize
Reagan presided over the second biggest recession in American history (of course you'll blame it on his predecessor) and George I directly caused the second war in Iraq and the distrust that the Iraqi people have for us.