Watches

Do you wear a digital or analog watch? (most of the time)

• Digital (has digits)

Votes: 16 100.0%
  • Analog (has arms)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Watch?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jeslek

Banned
I wear a Casio digital watch (G shock proof) and all that shit as a rule because I'm so um, violent sometimes and might break something, but on special occasions I wear my Rolex analog watch.

i have an analogue one, but i take it off when i use the comp because the strap catches on the table and pisses me off, especially with the mouse.

i don't wear a watch, both ran out of battery :D

now i use my cell phone

I want this: http://www.ashford.com/product/index.jsp?productId=1042498&cp=975660.1062356.1062374.1063550&parentPage=family

Isn't it beautiful? :D Maybe not this exact same one, but definitely the Rolex Submariner.

pASHFORD-692719big.jpg

the nearest $16.95 Wal-Mart special that has a second hand(digital). Gotta make sure my speedometer isn't out of sync with gravity :D

I never really had a nice watch, it was my birthday present last year from Rusty. He knew my taste and it's exactly what I wanted. :)

He wants a Tag Heuer in the worst way but they are really really pricey.

Can anyone explain the attraction of a $15,000. watch? Seriously. It makes no sense to me, for even the richest guy around to have a timepiece that costs more than many automobiles. It doesn't have a built in Dick Tracy Speaker Phone & coffee maker in it. It doesn't perform oral sex. It can't flag a cab in the rain. WHat is the attraction?

It looks pretty, doesn't require a battery, and is the very best Swiss Engineering you can find in the world. The same question can be asked about a luxury car. :shrug:

I think a car is just a little bit more functional than a watch.

I don't see spending that much on a watch either. Unless you're Bill Gates. :D

You can get a pretty watch for $5,000. A luxury car, while more than needed offers a nice, quiet, comfortable ride & keeps you from needing a cab in the rain. :D

A car is more functional and the best will run you at least $200,000. Thats quite a bit more than 15 grand.

greenfreak said:
I never really had a nice watch, it was my birthday present last year from Rusty. He knew my taste and it's exactly what I wanted. :)

He wants a Tag Heuer in the worst way but they are really really pricey.
Did he ever use the one I gave him?

Yep, I can't see spending 15k on a watch, the most I ever spent was 189, and I really felt guilty about that. I've still got that watch, and it's my good one. I could set up a damn nice lan party room for 15k.

a 200k car is likely to be less than 'functional' and more about performance, a 15k watch is nothing more than a declaration of misplaced priorities to me.

I have a digital Casio one (old, but still works...I use it when I'm working and stuff)
And I've got a Camel Trophy watch (analog)

Back