Watches

Do you wear a digital or analog watch? (most of the time)

• Digital (has digits)

Votes: 16 100.0%
  • Analog (has arms)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Watch?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I've always wanted one of those Mafia moements where the slick boss man is gloating over a vanquished enemy and says 'My watch is worth more than your house.'

Hmmmm, my favorite watches have been my Disney ones. Pooh Bear.

Right now though, I'm sporting a "you've been here a phucking long time so you get a prize" watch that my company gave me. It works pretty well and has the advantage of having been free.

unclehobart said:
I've always wanted one of those Mafia moements where the slick boss man is gloating over a vanquished enemy and says 'My watch is worth more than your house.'

:rofl:

That'll be :cool:

:D

Janimal said:

Right now though, I'm sporting a "you've been here a phucking long time so you get a prize" watch that my company gave me. It works pretty well and has the advantage of having been free.

Hey! I've got one of those too. Kinda pisses you off when they first give it to you. A WATCH? I've been here 10 fucking years, and you're giving me a WATCH? It's not even a fucking Timex you cheap bastards.

At least that's the way I felt, I am a bit sensitive.

PuterTutor said:
Janimal said:

Hey! I've got one of those too. Kinda pisses you off when they first give it to you. A WATCH? I've been here 10 fucking years, and you're giving me a WATCH? It's not even a fucking Timex you cheap bastards.

At least that's the way I felt, I am a bit sensitive.

We get to pick from a list. The watch isn't that bad. And it came with a little charm on it with the company logo and 3 (very itty-bitty) diamonds. But since I also started getting about 5 weeks of vacation about the same time, I ain't complaining.

did it come with one of those arse-irritating company sayings on the back to boost morale?

something like 'working hard and low pay are the perks of this job'

Back