Ways to die...

How would you like to be executed?

• Lethal injection (I'm such a wuss)

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Firing squad (standing upright, facing the enemy)

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Electric chair (Ol' Sparky!!)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hanging (fast, efficient, and it looks painful)

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Guillotine (The French way)

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Drowning (tie me up and throw me overboard)

• Gas room (*cough*, and I don't mean cigarettes)

• Burning (at the stake)

• Freezing (locked in an industrial-sized fridge)

• Starvation and dehydration (tied down in the middle of the Sahara)

• Total voters

Jeslek

Banned
So, you're in front of a "judge" that found you guilty of espionage or something (make something up), and you are to be executed. You get to pick a way to die. What would it be?

So long as my hands aren't tied I'd make a break for it. So I get killed in the attempt, at least I don't get time to think about it. :)

Shadowfax said:
the sun is shining...birds are singing....the weather is great...then somebody steps up and asks:
consider the source....

WB Shadow! :wave:

I would like to be instantly pulped by a massive object the size of a double-decker bus, travelling at several thousand mph in a vacuum (so as to avoid getting singed by the bow wave).

No option for that though. :(

If a black hole is strong enough to grab light and not let it get out, then yeah, I think it could pretty easily kill you.

Theoretically, it would stetch you to infinity. How resilient is the human body?

Well, I killed my leg mowing the lawn for 3 hours a couple days ago. I don't think I'd have a snowball's chance in hell (or in this case, a black hole). :tardbang:

The black hole idea sounds too painful...consider it..as you accelerate towards the speed of light, time is lenghtened...you would take years to die...relative to the universal 'real' time.

Now that's gotta hurt!

Not necessarily. The G-forces you would be experiencing as you accelerate would make you black out at the least so assuming you didn't need to breathe in the first place and survived those few years, you wouldn't feel a thing.

You'd probably be killed by radiation before you got anywhere near it. If Hawking is correct, black holes radiate as much as they suck in, but we have a temporally occluded POV thanks to the quantum effects of a curved space-time. Something to do with particles/antiparticles annihilating along the event horizon.... I dunno.

Back