We Do Not Torture

If the name calling DOESNT STOP NOW I will lock these threads and start asking people to leave. We are tired of it. Defend the opinions all you want or tear them down, BUT have facts for either, This is like a bunch of wild dogs in here.....

samcurry said:
If the name calling DOESNT STOP NOW I will lock these threads and start asking people to leave. We are tired of it. Defend the opinions all you want or tear them down, BUT have facts for either, This is like a bunch of wild dogs in here.....
I see how it is. Gato starts the personal attacks with the crack pipe comment in this thread but only I get a warning and my post edited.

Screw that. Gonz, cut the favoritism or give up the job.

Flavio, dont flatter yourself, did i mention YOUR name? I didnt think so. Cool your ego down and post civiland quit acting like everyone is picking on you. its childish and far from what i'd expect from you.

samcurry said:
Flavio, dont flatter yourself, did i mention YOUR name? I didnt think so. Cool your ego down and post civiland quit acting like everyone is picking on you. its childish and far from what i'd expect from you.
Your comments were fine actually. The favoritsm I was referring to was Gonz editing my post with a warning while he left Gato's post that started the personal attacks untouched. THAT was childish and far from what I'd expect from a mod.

That should have been obvious when I said....

but only I get a warning and my post edited.

Screw that. Gonz, cut the favoritism or give up the job.
So don't flatter yourself that I was only speaking to YOU.

you know what happens when you assume something. your usually wrong.
How do you know that you were the only one warned? Just cause it wasnt in a thread doesnt mean shit.

And i dont flatter easily no matter who it is. we all put our pants on the same way.

samcurry said:
you know what happens when you assume something. your usually wrong.
I'm assuming my post was edited and Gato's wasn't even though he started the personal attacks. Is my assumption wrong?

torture9.jpg

Photograph naked men in America, and the libs call it art.

Photograph naked men in Iraq, and the libs call it torture.

:shrug:

Why block the ban? Oh I don't know, maybe something about it being very hard to get info from a suspected terrorist when they know that you can't threaten them with torture because there's a law against it.

Cons call it art too. Cons also call it torture. Why? Oh, I think it has something to do with one being voluntary and one being forced.

One thing many have agreed on in this thread is that torture doesn't work anyway.

Back