Weekend Plans!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
What are your plans for this weekend??

Tonight I am suppose to be tidying...I'm getting to that soon, I swear!

Tomorrow I'm gonna have to clean out my car, probably go to the gym, go return some pants that ended up being too short when I got home, buy some tequila, have a BBQ here with some family friends and then go to my friend's place (where I will consume the tequila and spend the night) for another BBQ (I will miss the BBQ part of that and just join in for the drinking part), Sunday morning I'll drive back home (she lives 30min-ish away) and get all showered and changed and then my mom, my nan, myself and my two little cousins are going to the circus.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Tonight I'm staying home.

Tomorrow in the morning I plan to go and watch 16 blocks, then at 3pm we celebrate the birthday of one of my buddies, chances are the party will end on early sunday.

Sunday, I'll try and work on my next semester classes.

browneyedMAC

i'm the varsity cheerleading coach at the high school where i work...we're having a : YAY!! CARWASH!! tomorrow morning at like 10am.... *sigh* whoever made those hours needs to be shot...oh, shit, that was me... never mind...

after that, it's another interesting day of nothingness i do believe...maybe continue to sit out in the sun and bake a little more...

house is cleaned, laundry done...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Inkara1 said:
Want to do mine while you're at it? May as well combine loads and conserve some energy.

No

I have enough to do two full loads. Wash yer own clothes!

Kruz

tonight .. nothing.
tomorrow I have to fix the drive belt on the mower and do the lawn.

tonksy

I am going to lay about contemplating this pain in my side and moaning...I also need to work a bit.

tonksy

Indeed. I think it might be diverticulitis (sp?) based on the location of the pain. I am embarking on a liquid and fiber shake diet for the next day or so and if matters worsen I will make myself go to the doctor.