Weekend Plans!

Kruz

Tonksy, I have that also and when it kicks in, Fucking Holy Hell!!
No one can sympathise with you more than I can on that kind of pain. :grim:

tonksy

Great! I mean, not so great for you but fortuitous for me.
Where is your pain? Mine is on the left side of my abdomen above my belly button. Do you get the runs? Is it worse right after eating? Is there an over the counter medicine that actuallt helps?

Kruz

tonksy said:
Great! I mean, not so great for you but fortuitous for me.
Where is your pain? Mine is on the left side of my abdomen above my belly button. Do you get the runs? Is it worse right after eating? Is there an over the counter medicine that actuallt helps?

My pain is in the lower abdomen (so low I thought it was a hernia)
No runs, just the opposite (which is what causes it)
Eating doesnt seem to make it worse for me.
The only thing that helps is 2 or 3 percocet.:)
*gotta keep the fiber intake high to prevent it from happening*

tonksy

Thanks what's so funny. I eat plenty of fiber. Loads of veggies and fruit. I drink plenty of fluids. I also go potty quite regularly. I don't know what to say. I know what it is not. It's not appendicitis, not ectopic pregnancy, not gall stones....
We had some pain pills about and I took one. Didn't really help the pain but it sure helped my mood.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
I had planned to go fishing this morning. It rained. All f'ing day.

We considered going to the Grainger County Tomato Festival, but the website made it look lame. (For those of you unfortunate enough not to know, there are tomatoes and there are Grainger County tomatoes. Yes, the difference is drastic.)

Then we considered the Virginia Highlands Festival, but all the stuff we were interested in is next weekend.

So we did nothing really. Went to the grocery store. Bought some corn from a local farmer. Priced shotguns. Your basic nothingness.

Tomorrow we are going to my folks' place for deener I think. I should be fishing. I deserve to be fishing. The world owes me fish in great multitudes. Not gonna happen tomorrow. Demmit.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Zach's rat died overnight. It had had a stroke a week ago, was unable to use his hind legs and we'd been feeding it pap and giving it Gatorade through an eyedropper. He really loved that thing. It was a sucky day.

browneyedMAC

Leslie said:
Zach's rat died overnight. It had had a stroke a week ago, was unable to use his hind legs and we'd been feeding it pap and giving it Gatorade through an eyedropper. He really loved that thing. It was a sucky day.

leslie, i'm so sorry!! that kinda sucks!! how old is zach?

Professur

SouthernN'Proud said:
I had planned to go fishing this morning. It rained. All f'ing day.

I knew it. You're as big a pansy as Paul. Letting a little rain get in the way of fishing. The fish don't care. Hell, they'll rip the rod outta your hand when it's raining.

tonksy

Kruz said:
Maybe Cysts on the ovaries?
well...I think that that the ovaries are located well below the belly button. If I am mistaken then I am more concerned about an ecoptic pregnancy as I have had my tubes tied.
Leslie, sorry to hear about Zach's rat :(

A.B.Normal

Professur said:
I knew it. You're as big a pansy as Paul. Letting a little rain get in the way of fishing. The fish don't care. Hell, they'll rip the rod outta your hand when it's raining.
I remember Steelhead fishing when it was so cold the water would freeze in the eyes of the rod,{big sigh} I miss fishing.

browneyedMAC

Leslie said:
He's 12. Their cat just died recently too. He's not too happy.

oh wow....double whammie.....i was gonna ask how he was taking it, but under the circumstances, i think i have my answere....i'm sorry!!

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
SouthernN'Proud said:
If I lived your life I would too.

*ducking and covering*

my life rocks, so I fail to see your meaning, unless you want to cross the line into TRUE insults, instead of just joking around. If that is the case, let me know so I can put you on ignore, wouldn't waste my time with angry little people over the internet.