Welcome to PsychoMark!

Welcome Psycho! It's so nice to have new people. Where the hell did that last one go?

Couldn't have scared her off that fast, did we?

Ah, he didn't register as PsychoMark :D

Sorry for the wrong title, I didn't even look at the name, he always names himself PsychoMark. My fault :blush:

Psycho, PsychoMark, it's all me...

...and Shadowfax, you really gotta teach me how to do that (having people call you sexy that is ;))

Psycho said:
Psycho, PsychoMark, it's all me...

...and ShadowFax, you really gotta teach me how to do that (having people call you sexy that is ;))

To be honest, I have no idea how I do it...people often don't call me that. I'm surprised and I think I'm getting too much credit here :blush:

BTW ~ You know how I think about that ShadowFax thing don't you... grmbl.

It's OK now :)

Sorry, it's just a minor thing, but it equals to when people call fury Fury...

No offence on this one fury! Just wanted to make things clear for him! He doesn't know....

*hides for fury's wrath just in case*

Psycho: You get called sexy by posting a pic in which you look sexy!

mark1.jpg

sexy enough? :p

welcome aboard .. enjoy your flight :)

btw, you're a cutey too .. glad Shadowfax is bringing his friends around :)

thank you Nixy, thank you Janimal and thank you nalani. Now I'm off, gonna show one of my many (*ahum* 2) female friends this thread and tell them I was right after all... :D

...sarcasm, gotta love it.

Anyways, time to read all the bs that is being posted here and start replying... *salutes everyone*:wave2:

:beerdrnk:

Although it may look like beer, it's actually rum-coke, I don't drink beer... but if you want a beer, there's enough, here, have some!

Psycho said:
:beerdrnk:

Although it may look like beer, it's actually rum-coke, I don't drink beer... but if you want a beer, there's enough, here, have some!

rum with coke?????'

dude, you know about good things :headbang:

Luis G said:
dude, you know about good things :headbang:

dude, you too :headbang: it's my favourite drink. as a matter of fact, guess what I'm drinking right now:

baco1.jpg

yep, that's it, it's:

baco2.jpg

:D

Back